Which AddOn Manager do you use?

I’ve been using Twitch as I mod regularly for a streamer but now with it moving to “Overwolf” I am interested in changing it up… what are the recommendations?

I’m using WowUp. io

8 Likes

You could try “minion” I’ve had little to no problems with it.

1 Like

Using WowUp, too, but am concerned they’ll be locked out from “the source” and hope authors move their addons to WowInterface and/or github, quick. :confused:

1 Like

I use my own brain; I update when I feel like it.

… My addons aren’t always up to date.

2 Likes

I use CurseForge it’s Overwolf’s replacement for Twitch.

1 Like

Not when they’re getting paid by CurseForge.

Don’t attack me cause I am lazy! :sob:

1 Like

This here.

Wowup.io for me as well

1 Like

I was using Twitch then changed to Wowup and so far I like it better.

1 Like

I’m still using Twitch until the last day it’s available. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ajour. It’s clean, fast, lightweight, and focused. Easily the most no-nonsense manager out there.

2 Likes

curse because at the most I have it open for about 5 mins so I could honestly care less what it was as long as it worked. also going to put it out there but for me curse updates adds about 3x faster than twitch did.

3 Likes

This. The transition from twitch was seamless. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new mod manager

2 Likes

wowup is what I use

1 Like

That will be December 2nd.

I know. I’ll be using it until it won’t load for me anymore. :smiley:

Then I’ll probably either try Wowup or just DL them manually like before. Outside all the constant updates around a new expansion, it’s really only patches that require updates for the most part.

Even using Twitch I rarely check to see if they need updated or not.

1 Like

As soon as the Curseforge app became available I uninstalled Twitch. I hated Twitch from the first day.

Eh, to each their own. I click open, hit mods, click update all, and it’s done in 10 seconds. Not much to dislike on my end.