Where's the setting for original ui

I asked about it a few weeks ago and someone said in the beta and ptr there was an option for it. I wanna be able to log in and hop right back into the game the way im used to it i spent hours getting no where the one time i was on the ptr trying to figure it out

They probably meant the “Classic” preset, where it puts your unit frames back in the top left corner. The old UI is gone, sorry.

2 Likes

So the action bars and everything else dont move around, its just the health bars and stuff?

You can move the action bars around in edit mode

Here try this guys UI set up. If you need to get rid of the gryphons or wyverns on the action bars just scroll down a little. I ask about it and they answer.

1 Like

Yeah im gunna need standard bars back this feels awkward
If anyone finds an addon or something please let me know

1 Like

You can manually move most things around, except the menu bar, xp/rep bar, minimap and a few other things. Press escape, open edit mode and just drag around any of the colored regions. If you click on one of the colored regions you get some more options for that respective frame. You can also move some frames that aren’t always visible by pressing the checkmarks first to show them.

ClassicUI on Curseforge is being worked on, but is months from completion. I gotta hand it to the one-man developer of this mod; he works incredibly hard on his passion project mod and never asks for donations or anything. The work is top-notch too.

2 Likes

I eill keep my eyes open for this ty

Its going to take a while to try and get it back to normal guess i know how im spending my hour before bed

The old ui is gone.

I wont say forever but. The ui redesign was a huge under taking under hood. Sorry.