Where's my rep buff

just another way of blizzard saying we fudged up

1 Like

Could also be a global thing, going up at a GMT time for all regions.

1 Like

The reason doesn’t matter. It should have come out on daily reset. Because now I’m in the position of, everything i could be doing in game would give rep, which would then be wasted, so im just not going to play. And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

4 Likes

to be fair, it’s not just a matter of paging someone or yelling down the hallway.
…i imagine things have become a little more disjointed since most people are working from home.

yep and then the peoples play time they paid for is wasted because blizzard decided to not do what they said they would do,

Well I don’t know why I am actually surprised, usually the fleet of interns they have running communications these days doesn’t have that knowledge on hand.

what a load of tripe.

talk about a major over reaction. :joy:

was there any notification that it would go live with reset?

is it the 21st yet?

1 Like

15 years later and they still can’t roll out a reputation buff correctly?

Small indie company, can’t blame them.

2 Likes

It’s fifty cents a day, and it likely won’t even be the full day. Calm down.

50cents i could of used for gum or soda :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t care about the play time. I care about the fact I want to play, but can’t, becausee blizzard can’t be bothered to put out a buff at a time that makes sense. New emissaries come out with daily reset, so logically, one would think that’s the best possible time for a rep buff. Apparently not.

2 Likes

I immediately wish to know where you’re going to purchase gum or soda for that cheap.

2 Likes

my walmart my kroger sell gum for 50 cents and soda from vending machine for 50 cents actually my work sells gum for 30cents and soda for 40 cents from machines

Good heavens, that’s cheap. Where do you live? And do they have grocery delivery?

Good old Kentucky

1 Like

How much gold ya got? Have to get a profit somehow.

Damn, that’s way too far away. Stupid geography.

a time that makes sense to who?
to you?
sorry, but i guess nobody got the memo that your game time is more important than everyone elses.

ohhh that’s gotta be the nasty stuff at that price.
save the coins. put it towards dental work.

I dunno, HEB has some great soda. RC Cola ain’t that bad either – certainly tastes better than Tab.