Where's my portal to Oribos?

So I just got my Mirror’s Edge (Transport network level 3) with the Venthyr, and can’t find the portal to Oribos that was advertised. Where is it? Was it implemented? Does it require a refresh I was not aware about? Waited so long for this “time saving” portal, and now it’s not even there! what the hell blizz!

3 Likes

Judging by the ilevel error of wrath time walking dungeons this week, have you checked to see if that portal to Oribos is in Grizzly Hills?

(On a more serious note, and for what it’s worth, I had to resummon my Steward to get them to give the portal option at R2 travel network. Not sure if there’s a similar “reset” option for Venthyr)

6 Likes

from looks of video, button right of revendreth.

going to look more into it though cause it should be in sinfall, not where the video shows.

Maybe I should check Grizzly Hills. XD

In Sinfall, there’s a dredger you speak to to upgrade de sanctum. No way to dismiss him. I already logged out and logged back in. Went to Oribos and came back to Sinfall. Nothing. No quest pop ups.

I also have no portal to Oribos in Sinfall despite what the tier 3 description says.

No clue where to look for broken mirrors either.

3 Likes

As for the one in the bottom right in, you mean the portal in pridefall hamlet from the flight path? or from the lvl 1 transport network? I mean the one to oribos from sinfall.

If it helps, the portal (for Night Fae at least) looks exactly like the mage portal or the portal from Stormwind/Orgrimmar to Oribos. Im afraid I cant say where it will be in your covenant hall though.

Ok. So I’m not the only one now. That’s “good news” …?

yeah i was talking about the one in the pridefall hamlet…the video i thought was about hte sanctum upgrades but wasn’t, my bad.

hope you luck on it.

PS: only thing i have found so far was that it wasn’t working on beta.

1 Like

Yeah. I saw that thread about the portal not working in beta too. That’s why I was asking if this had even been implemented. Hope I can get some answers soon. Thanks!

1 Like

i would say put in a ticket, just incase it is a bug or whatever. Hopefully you do not get the “thanks for contacting us, here a useless answer” generic response and it gets resolved.

This would make me laugh so much I wouldn’t even be upset.

2 Likes

Is Venthyr the only covenant with a missing portal? I’m pretty upset that I saved up my souls and anima for nothing.

Issue since beta?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=320289/venthyr-level-3-mirror-network-is-missing-portal-to-oribos

1 Like