Where's my pegasus mount?

Make a pegasus mount. It can be drop, wheat rewards, games shop, whatever. Just put it in game so I can fly sexier than ever.

2 Likes

We have a sparkle pony which is…kind of close…I guess? But yeah I’d like to see an actual pegasus mount with graphics closer to the current SL unicorns. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oh, and whoever’s responsible for the model…please understand how wings work and don’t make them bend back at ridiculous angles while flying like sparkle pony, Invincible, even the Aquilon mounts are guilty of this! Drives me nuts and makes me refuse to use those mounts just because it bugs me so much. WINGS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

2 Likes

Flying duck

2 Likes

I have sparkly pony and Invincible as an undead version, that comes close. I always wanted the Hercules version pegasus or the My Little Pony unicorn pegasus.

1 Like

Coursers are their breed of Pegasus without wings. There’s Hearthsteed, it’s blue but doesn’t quite hit the Pegasus vibe for me personally.

I like my Hearthsteed. It’s like a Pegasus convertible. Best of both worlds.

1 Like

I can’t read/hear the word pegasus and not immediately go to ‘Stop disrespecting the Pegasus!’

Yeah it’s in my favourite mounts macro but I wish with all my might it was just a plain white horse with angelic wings

But a blue Pegasus is cooler.
If it has a multicolored mane it’s about 20% cooler.

2 Likes

What you did there, I see it.

Yes, I real Pegasus as in pure white with feathered wings, not a Blizzard version of a pegasus (I am still waiting for a proper unicorn).

1 Like

wdym you haven’t got tyrael’s charger?!

What, you didn’t get yours?

The light has forsaken you.

Should be some kind of titanic achievement mount, like the crab.