Where's Ion

I mean, they might do something, I’d just personally not expect anything.

ew yuck

I’ve done no such thing.

3 Likes

Yelp this guys violating the TOS . Pretending to be a blizzard employee.

1 Like

I did the blizz tracker in classic forums but couldnt find his post. Could you link it?

The visual imagery with this comment…

1 Like

It’s this one.

So you aren’t cut out for a job in the public eye, many aren’t. It takes thick skin to do that kind of work.

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you interact with your community like a sleazy used-car salesman.

9 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

I’ve had Ion as a character name before Ion was THE Ion.

Just like I have Saurfang, this, and others.

Pretty obvious it’s a joke, and seeing as how I only use that character for allied race unlocks feel free to smash that report button.

4 Likes

For some reason Everytime I see his name I have a desire to watch Battlestar Galactica. It is weird.

They never specified which Ion in the OP and you never declared yourself a Blizzard employee so I think you’re safe.

1 Like

ion cannon?

1 Like

Easy remedy for that, Ion can just say: “And Lore’s here with me. Give it up for Lore”

And at once, all the screaming voices were silent.

And he got 300+ posts complaining and giving him crap about how classic launch was handled. As if they know better in hindsight.

Yeah, I wouldn’t post either.

He’s being examined by top men…

TOP. MEN.

:male_detective::male_detective::male_detective:

1 Like

oh thats interesting i wouldnt expect him to have a presence with the classic forums and players

He should quit directing the game also, since he’s quiting talking publicly.

1 Like

That’s the life of a game dev :”).

God I hope you’re wrong on this. I don’t think I can sustain interest much longer with zero information on what’s coming next. 8.2.5 is about as exciting as a flute recital right now.

1 Like