Where's Ion

Havent heard or seen him in the last couple of weeks, maybe months

9 Likes

He’s in my bed.

12 Likes

At work? I don’t know.

Yikes.

22 Likes

Lore and him went on a vacation together.

15 Likes

Any time he says anything anywhere he gets 10,000 fanboys screaming at him. Every single tweet he makes is followed by dozens to hundreds of insults.

I’d probably quit talking in public, too.

32 Likes

it’d be nice if he communicated how things are in the community, whats next, whats working…basically laying out a vision for wow.

That’s what Blizzcon is for and that’s coming up fairly soon.

3 Likes

i really like how Kaplan gives a perception of feedback and general state of the game every few months

I mean it’s nice but at the same time, he doesn’t really say a whole lot either. Granted there isn’t much to say about Overwatch in general anyway.

oh i don’t think that’s true, there’s a consistent flow of new heroes, maps, modes, buffs, nerfs that he takes the time to address

I am here, my son.

18 Likes

He’s posted recently in the Classic forums, if you were referring to forum activity.

If you were wondering about Dev Q&A’s or whatnot, I’d assume they are gearing up for information being released at Blizzcon, and I wouldn’t expect to see much before then.

4 Likes

womp womp :frowning:

1 Like

I mean, they might do something, I’d just personally not expect anything.

ew yuck

I’ve done no such thing.

3 Likes

Yelp this guys violating the TOS . Pretending to be a blizzard employee.

1 Like

I did the blizz tracker in classic forums but couldnt find his post. Could you link it?

The visual imagery with this comment…

1 Like

It’s this one.

So you aren’t cut out for a job in the public eye, many aren’t. It takes thick skin to do that kind of work.

2 Likes