Where to start the Tauren Heritage Armor quest?

I got exalted with Thunderbluff on this toon and I have completed the save Baine scenario, but I don’t know where to start the quest for the armor. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

You have to unlock The Highmountian Tauren and level him to 110. Cant have any help from Boosting though. Heirlooms are okay.

They are asking about the regular Tauren heritage set added in 8.2 (along with the Gnome one).

As far as I know it should be offered in the Embassy in Org as long as you are 120, Thunder Bluff exalted and have completed Stay of Execution (saved Baine). Generally the Embassy is your first place to check for anything with the word “Heritage” in it.

Since this wasn’t completely answered, and I just did this myself I am posting this to help whoever may want to find out. Now that Dragonflight is out, there is no exalted requirement anymore, and the level has been squashed to 50. The NPC ‘Spiritwalker Isahl’ is waiting at the front door of the embassy to start the questline that sends you to Thunder Bluff. I had saved Bane on another character, but I did not do it on this character that I am doing this with however. So that requirement may also have been removed at this point as of the beginning of January 2024.

1 Like