Where to get Primal Fire Illusion?

It’s saying it drops from Denizens of Primal Storms but when I try searching where that is I get nothing. Was this part of the pre-patch event and I missed out already?

12 Likes

Bumping this post. I’m trying to figure out as well where these Denizens of Primal Storms located.

1 Like

I believe that’s something that doesn’t exist yet.

1 Like

It will be something included in Dragonflight Enchanting. Scroll down to the illusions section in this guide:

They’re trying to figure out what “denizens of primal storms” are. I’m thinking that may not be something released yet.

Check out where this says it’s from:

There is also armor sets (for warrior at least, they are called Raging Tempest in the set catalog in-game) from primal storms so I am thinking it’s something that isn’t released yet as well.

1 Like

It comes from some world event that hasn’t launched yet.

1 Like

Don’t you guys think Blizzard should let us know that it’s not available yet? instead of having players going around killing mobs around all the zones wondering where it drops when really we’re are all wasting time and could be doing something else.

I spent a few days getting the mats and looking around and I’m sure others done the same thing only to be disappointed at the end.

Thanks for the replies glad others are speaking up about this I was feeling left out here on this topic lol.

3 Likes

I can make primal illusions on my enchanter but they appear on the shoulders and only last 20 minutes. Hardly seems worth bothering with other than the few leveling points. I’d rather use the mats for something else. As for the Primal Storms, I thought maybe my map was broken and I kept missing the events because there was no icons for them. I love the look of the primal storm gear though and came here to find answers. I assume the events are just not available yet then, but I can’t find any information on when we can expect to start seeing them either.

1 Like

2 Resonant Crystals and 20 awakened fire. All can be bought off AH.
Find an enchanter. You’re welcome!

I tried the work orders no luck lol

I had an enchanter make it for me. The person I saw who had it was an enchanter. They just wanted the mats. Bought it off the AH that moment and they made it for me.

I actually got it from a work order I put in. Looks sick! Power to the players!

1 Like

It does look sick! I put it on my WoA (even though they’re green) and they still look really good.

1 Like