Where to find gold farmers

i like messing with them but i only know of the 2 spots in azure span, anyone know other popular spots elsewhere?

Sometimes the elemental area that’s I think in western mid plains there’s a few.

I found a group farming the ashvane npcs in sourthern vol’dun a few days ago. Seems like a number of them are just raw gold grinding in basically uninhabited corners of war mode.

Hello Elise,

I gotcha covered. I like to gather while Q’d up. You can find them at times here, some all the time, others just sometimes, and some not at all any more:

Azure Span:

Ruins of Kanrthar, set of steps there, they have 1 group or two close by depending on group comp
Camp Antonidas, just north of FP on the ice pulling the quest mob all damn day, everyday
Azure Archive, NW and a bit east of Kauriq Gleamlet, sometimes 1 or 2 groups for the air thingies
Brackenhide Hollow, just to the east of the elite area there is an area that gets WQ
Gorloc Shores, west of Iskarra

Ohn’ahan Plains:

Ohn’iri Springs: bit nw of FP at last falls they will group
Rusza’thar Reach, just west of there is a skinning spot groups work
Where the frog seller dude is at, some would gather, none recently

Waking Shores:

There is a cave SW of Scalecracker Keep which has fire elementals and a quest or two, but they are not here much any more as fire has little return

Emerald Dream:

Just south of the Scorching Chasm on map, there is a location I’ve seen one group and someone posted about another.

Mostly it is these:

Span: Ruins of Kanrthar, Camp Antonidas, Brackenhide Hollow, Gorloc Shores
Plains: Ohn’iri Springs, and the skinning at Rusza’thar Reach (the skinning is usually non-warmode)

Do make certain to report them in game before you gank. And do have fun.

Ohh and if you find any others, do let me know.

Edit: in warmode they are MM heavy for the ranged pulls and easy front loaded dmg, ohh and ret heavy cause yah… They are usually Horde, like 95% of the time. Every once in awhile they will bring in heavier, more geared mains to defend, report those cheaters too. I have seen only a few who are really good at playing, like yesterday against a very very well played hunter in a warmode skinning group. It makes me sad when good playerss cheat.

1 Like

Came across a 3 hunter 1 holy paly and one shaman farming team, dispached them 3 times with me on my Ret and my GF on her Aff Lock. We were called to action by a solo playing hunter trying to level and quest in the area but the farmers were nuking his quest objectives. It was a really fun 2 min.

Yah the Zone Disruption these groups do is bad. They are at it all day if automated and usually 8+ hours if semi automated. I say semi automated because maybe some of these are multiboxers, and maybe some othese have automated centers and advertise 2x4’s for pulls. Given that most disappear into thin air not long after reports, I’d say that percentage of these groups that are legit, not cheating multiboxers, is very small…

That said, there is one group at Camp Antonidas in war mode that has been operating since Nov 2023, at least. Daily, all day, they pull the quest mob on spawn. It’s in war mode and this is one of the (very, very) few Alliance groups I see. All my Horde alts end up deleted after a brief period of glory, so I just report 'em rather than engage, cause I can’t. But sometimes a noble Hordee comes along and pounds them into the ice and sand and I am happy when I see the skeletons and them gone for the day…only to return another day.

The numbers are crazy, sometimes 6-7 groups of 8 farmers/bots/day just 1 shard/1 server. Given that in Dec, Blizz hammered 270k, which is about 9k/day on average, that 50+ I see on a bad day looks small…and it kinda looks large to me in game. Not easy to solve.

Do report 'em before ya gank.

1 Like