Where to buy cloak heirlooms?

I can’t seem to find them anywhere. I used to have one fully upgraded but it magically vanished out of my collections, and it wasn’t in the mail. I’d happily buy a new one if I knew where, preferably on Horde.

I bet the one you currently have is either Agility or Intellect, at the top left pull down menu set it to All Classes.

The guild vendor I think?

Estelle Gendry sells regular heirlooms in the rogue quarter in the Undercity. The guild vendor is outside Grommash Hold.

1 Like

No dice. Set to all classes and it’s blank.

Then you’re going to have to buy from the guild vendor, either using a Herald pet or at the Guild Visitor Centers in towns, they’re 500 gold each.

If you can’t afford anything at this time, try to get to level 70 so you get access to making a Demon Hunter. Pushes you up to Legion content and lets you farm a bit to aid your other characters.

Got it. Figured it out, had to do some manoeuvring between characters. Just seems kinda strange it’s in the guild vendor.

A number of heirloom items are only obtainable from the guild vendor and are (or used to be) dependent on a certain guild reputation (and the guild having them available).

if its the guild vendor, you need to have the proper reputation with the guild and your guild needs to have the heirlooms unlocked in order to purchase.

Wondering if its based on guild rep, I know the guild has to get certain achievements to unlock them on the guild vendor, but I have this faded memory of guild rep being a requirement for each toon.

I could be wrong since I had all the capes for years and haven’t had to revisit the vendor.