Where is the riding trainer in Dazar'alor? *NEW PLAYER*

Hello,

Title. I’ve been looking everywhere and my skill book says to visit a trainer to learn Journeyman Riding but I can’t for the life of me find the riding trainer anywhere in Dazar’alor and Google doesn’t have the answer.

3 Likes

Go to Orgrimmar. Use portal. That’s what I did.

1 Like

You can ask a guard to mark your map to find them.
Off the top of my head I have no idea, but the guards always know.

1 Like

If I use the portal, it won’t mess with anything related to the timeline I’m playing in BFA right?

I went from Exiles reach to BFA and did not use Chromie.

No, you can go wherever you want in the world without interfering with your current quests

Or should be able to

I think dazar alor wouldn’t have a flight trainer because of how late it was in the game, but it’s something they could add now that we know it’s causing new players confusion

Logged here to say that they still havent added the trainer to Dazar’alor, I was looking for, searched online, spoke with the guards, nothing, had to go to ogrimmar only for that. Must be really difficult for them to add a trainer to the expansion they decided was the best for new players.

2 Likes

The fact is that it’s always been inconvenient to level up and want to buy riding or flying now, but you may have to travel to another continent to get it. The portal rooms make it easier to get to your capital city now, at least.

1 Find a guard

2 Ask for stable master

3 Go to the red flag pinged on your map

Nope, the trainer is still not in Dazar’alor.

2 Likes

Stable Master is to heal pets, not train riding.

Chiming in as another leveling player who is unable to find a riding trainer anywhere in this city and resorting to portaling back to Orgrimmar to do it. Bleh.

As another player pointed out above, this doesn’t seem super friendly/intuitive for the new player/leveling experience. Heck, even for someone who hasn’t leveled in a while like me. I’m lost, lol!

2 Likes

resurrects thread from the dead ^^

2 Likes

New Player current time, google took me to this thread, I’m guessing the riding trainer has not been placed in a better location yet…

New Years, 2023. Still no Riding Trainer in Dazar’alor aka Zandalar

Google also brought me here, looks like 3 years and still nothing. Gotta go to Orgimar. Really weird considering it’s where they drop new players…