Where is the kalu'ak fishing tourney quest npc

on bene atm and no kalu’ak fishing tourney npc is here ?

2 Likes

same i caught a shark and hes not here!

THERES LIKE 20 of us trying ot turn in

1 Like

feelz bad i would be pissed off on the week i got a shark and no quest npc

1 Like

I wasnt the first one to catch it
so i dont feel ripped off

I got here like 10m after the first person, but it still shakes me certainty on wether or not hes actually gonna be here going forward

Got here at 7 mins after with my shark, no NPC…gg blizz.

1 Like

same got it on the second cast hearthed and rocket booted over to absolutely nothing… last thing I need for Salty title too tough gg

1 Like

Gave up on the tourney like 2 months ago, decided to try it again and got the shark 20 min ago, and the dude is bugged. Classic Blizzard

2 Likes

From looking around it appears to have happened to the EU servers 6 hours ago, however Blizzard is to lazy to make a post.

1 Like

same on Mankrik

1 Like

He disappeared and said nothing. GG, not even that the event ended

Did he ever end up spawning for EU/East servers? On Whitemane atm with same problem

1 Like

he did not, the zone wide northrend yell worked.

I wonder if he was even there to begin with? :thinking:

I caught mine before Breezyw

slander will not be tolerated

Did not spawn on Grobbulus Either ; Only the start of the tournament was announced. Really messed up that they just wasted at minimum 2 hours of peoples time across multiple servers. They should really bring back Joyous journey as an apology.

or credit those players who had the shark in their bag within those times with the rewards.

2 Likes

I opened a ticket regarding his disappearance from Mankrik, and received an automated response on how to complete quests and reload my UI.

1 Like

Same, here’s hoping they do something. Pretty awful to finally catch the shark and watch it decay in bags

Was anything done to resolve this or even publicly address the issue? I sent in a support request but got no reply.

Greetings,

We pushed a hotfix late last week to resolve some issues with Elder Clearwater and unfortunately exposed another issue which caused him to be missing for the Fishing Derby this past weekend. We believe we’ve corrected that error now and he should be present as expected for this coming weekend’s Fishing Derby.

Thank you for the reports about this issue and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like