Where is the gigant octopus skull in dragon island?

Yes, where is the gigant skull of a octopus? i need to know

3 Likes

Only exists in old concept art of early WoW development.

im disapointed but not suprised >:(

10.3 teehehe :3c

Gaint octopus is still alive. He hanging out off the coast in, cant remember the name but the vulpera place in bfa.

Wasn’t it used for Shrine of Storms in BFA?

2 Likes

this, not TRUE DRAGON ISLE, That zone was new created, that zone is still forgotten, so everything in this expansion is literally new, it is totally far from the real Dragon Isle that Blizzard had to give us at the end of vanilla WoW.

This is the concept art from way back in WoW alpha/beta days

Imgur

Similar but not what they gave us for Shrine of the Storm in BFA. I doubt it’s meant to be the same.

2 Likes

Voldun but is not the same model of npc

nods

Saving for Azshara palace Funland 2.0

hmm… no, Unfortunately it is far away from what had to be seen in Dragon Isle, it is much more different from what we saw in BfA and in lore they are not the only Shrine that only exists in Kul’Tiras.

Something that Blizzard lied to us if they actually gave us what was in the vanilla version, even so, as you say, it is just an alpha project, which was easier to discard.

Well one is concept 2d art the other is an ingame model. Either way its still a giant octopus :rofl:

I think they should have still used that concept for the dragon isles. Could’ve put it in aberrus or something, a giant lieutenant of the old gods corpse that Neltharion was experimenting on or something. Could even yoink idea’s from mass effect and have people travel inside of it with the remnants of it corrupting people’s minds.

Octopi don’t have skulls? Huh?

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s octopuses

1 Like

See I would reply with another spelling but um… probably not the best idea.

Let’s just say it’s the name of a James Bond movie.

4 Likes

Octopi have no bones . So there cannot be a skull. The only hard part is the beak.

It’s octopuses

1 Like

Ok Octopodes… /smh Octopi is the oldest plural form of octopus, coming from the belief that Latin origins should have Latin endings. However, octopus is not a simple Latin word, but a Latinized form of the Greek word októpus . Consequently, its “correct” plural form would logically be octopodes.

1 Like