Where is the Castle Nathria Memory Vender?

Yea they were obviously talking about transmogs. I hate how raids are rendered obsolete after 1 patch.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why blizzard canā€™t just plop the legendary plans from Castle Nathria into Sanctum of Domination. Same number of bosses even, just copy/paste the exact same drops to the new raid bosses on a 1:1 basis. So new or returning players (heck maybe even players that have rerolled mains between patches) donā€™t have yet another headache or hoop to jump through trying to get caught up and can try to enjoy current content.

1 Like

i think it would be very hard to get into a Sanctum group without a legendary. You would need a bit of gear first.

Agreedā€¦or for alts.

Iā€™m running into this now as I look at alts and try to gear them up. My guild spent many hours in CN. We enjoyed it. Weā€™re done with it. I donā€™t want to make them go back. Organizing an alt raid might be our only solution, but it shouldnā€™t have to be like that.

1 Like

People are still running it pretty frequently. I had 10 minutes ques on Thursday night. Gotta try queing at prime time honestly

1 hour in queā€¦ just so i can get one memoryā€¦ and because i dont want to quest, and enjoy instanced content, there really isnt much i can do while i wait for this queā€¦

Im currently queing slg 2.5hr already

I wouldnā€™t say there needs to be a vendor but the system to buy a random missing memory should be weighted towards those that come from raids, the world bosses and torghast. This way you have a higher chance of getting one missing from that content over ones you can easily farm in 5 man groups.

Another option @blizzard, would be to make LFR not require 25 people for old raidsā€¦ I have lots of people in que to manage a 10 man LFR, but not enough to get 25ā€¦ this is very frustratingā€¦ and i cant make a premade normal raid because im in que for LFR. and its hard to know which is fasterā€¦

2 Likes

How is this still not fixed