Where is the 1 month purchase option?

I normally buy game time in 1 month increments. I no longer see this on the Blizzard shop. I would very much like this option back!!

I have mail that’s deleted in less than an hour right now; I was planning to buy the 1 month game time but I don’t have the bnet balance for the 2 month option, which is the only thing I can find.

For clarity, I am Not talking about the recurring subscription.

6 Likes

If you only want one month your only option is the subscription if you don’t have enough gold to purchase a token from the AH. You can cancel once it charges.

6 Likes

Well dang. I wish I had seen this days ago.

I can’t do the recurring subscription with bnet balance, so I guess I’m out of luck. Wont be rescuing that mail.

I’m sorry, did you have an issue you’d like help with that you felt the need to necro a thread nearly a year and a half dead?

I will warn you, this forum is the most moderated of all, so you may want to edit that post of yours before it’s force edited by a SFA and you find yourself on your way to a vacation.

The change in purchasing blocks of time has been in place nearly as long as this thread has been dead. There are still ways to only pay for it a month at a time via subscription and WoW tokens purchased with gold, you just cannot buy a standalone single block of time anymore.

8 Likes

Just remember when you point at someone else when saying stuff like this you have three fingers pointing back at yourself. So rude comments like this say more about how you see yourself then they do about the ones you are pointing at.

12 Likes