Where is our money going?

Imagine if they had put all the effort from covenants into classes.

What a waste.

34 Likes

Your money is going towards an unannounced blizzard mobile game currently in development.

30 Likes

If I recall, upon the success of diablo they all bought sportscars. I know that John and John from doom fame both bought ferraris after doom’s success

Partly to me and the other stockholders. I would also guess towards research and development. Like in the creation of games like Overwatch or Warcraft Reforged. Then to the top executives for their large salaries and bonuses.

Blizzard spends a large part of the money they make from WoW in other areaa of Blizzard (they always have) and that’s why we don’t see nearly as much content.

2 Likes

Well, Bobby Kotick did give himself a 35M bonus?

4 Likes

While money= money ++ [Into investors pockets, research into what increases revenue flow, and coding that implements and improves revenue flow.
Almost everything being implemented and farmed appears to be testing for systems to implement on other platforms or games in development to repeat the formula from my top statement back down.] money = money++

Your $15 gives you access to the servers.

Literally nothing more.

6 Likes

Bobby Kotick’s overflowing wallet

No, you can access the servers without paying a cent.

6 Likes

Legion was great and is pretty much equal to Wrath. However I think Legion was great because it gave us world quest, M+, artifacts, and characters we all knew and loved and yes the story telling was good. I kept asking myself and others that the next expansion or expansion that world quest and M+ wont feel that good because its not new anymore. I’m not saying Legion was good based on just those two, but Legion was pretty damn good and I felt like they were getting on the right track…Here we are two expansions later barely hanging on.

1 Like

Overwatch/ Hearthstone

1 Like

This is why, despite being the most successful MMO of all time, that most average gamers’ reactions toward this game is “lol wow”

It really could have redefined the entire genre and brought mainstream gamers into the fold, and could be so much more successful than it has been to date.

4 Likes

Well Bobby’s net worth in 2021 is 8 billion

4 Likes

I agree they are wasting resources on other games.

Keep in mind the level squish was a huge part of this expansion too though.

1 Like

To Ion and his yacht.

1 Like

Is it not normal capitalism? Activision as publisher and shareholder pays the devs and maintains the needed upkeep costs (utility bills etc)… and then they take all our money as a profit or a loss. If the amount Activision gets is slightly less than the upkeep and dev costs, they start asking questions like… “What can we do to increase profits?” or “Is there something that can be done to increase paying users?”. If the amount they get is drastically less… :ocean: :ship:

2 Likes

To the Maw.

Probably health insurance premiums.

1 Like

I’ve got a pretty good idea of where it’s going…and definitely where it isn’t going.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/800596040830418967/814735473561567242/Screenshot_20210225-234743_Google.jpg

19 Likes

Theyre called ‘investors’…and they are the scourge of all things good and holy.

5 Likes