Where is my Realm - Skywall

Late yesterday I noticed Skywall wasn’t listed in the realms list. Today I used the WoW mobile app and my characters from there are missing.
I don’t see any notices about Drakthul/Skywall problems.
It is listed in the Realms list below the main forums page, but nothing useful is available.

I’m having similar issues, my realms and characters are missing, and i’m just getting the promo to create a character for a trial. Big bummer!

\

1 Like

Sorry,I meant in regular WoW, not in Classic, Classic is worlking for me,but not Wow1

Sort your realm list by name and scroll down to see if it shows up. With the connections yesterday, there have been some issues with realms not showing up right away. As well as giving inaccurate counts for character totals until you log in.

3 Likes

I did that three times on two separate log in last night and Skywall did NOT show up.
Then today, using the mobile WoW app those characters on Skywall did not show.

For some reason I can’t drop a screen shot of just now NOT showing Skywall in the list.

If you don’t have Trust Level 3 (and thus the ability to directly post images & URLs), then you can still include the URL for the image. Highlight the URL while you are making your post and then click the Preformatted Text icon ( </> ) and that will encase the link. It won’t be clickable or displayed in-line, but at least then people can just copy/paste it to visit the link.

Example: www.worldofwarcraft.com

Try deleting the contents of your cache folder in the World of Warcraft “_ retail _” folder. If you’re unable to locate the folder, from the Launcher click on Options and then click on Show In Explorer. DO NOT DELETE THE FOLDER ITSELF.

Had the same issue, realm not appearing. Deleted the cache contents, realm appeared empty, clicked into realm and found my toons.