Where is my heritage armor?! I've been reduced to wear my skivvies

But all of them except cloth are ugly. And for some reason the glaive inspired by the Night Elf huntress unit in Warcraft 3 is classified as a war glaive. For Demon Hunters.

And it’s not heritage armor if anyone can wear it. The entire point is that the sets are unique to a given race.

2 Likes

You’ll have to wait your turn Orcs, Undead, Humans, Pandaren, Dranei, Trolls and Dracthyr don’t have heritage armour either

That’s why I said it’s unofficial. It’s armor with a night elf flavor, that would be on par with an actual heritage armor set.

And, you know, the fact that they’re armor class dependent rather than cosmetic and can’t be used on level 1 alts and it’s nearly impossible to collect a full set now.

All things that are characteristic of heritage armor.

After last year it isn’t going to happen.

Thats not acceptable. Everyone should get their heritage armor.

4 Likes

We will probably get some form of heritage armor, but it isn’t going to be a battle bikini. It should be since it is for the males as well, but I don’t see it happening.

Four years have passed since the mortal races banded together and stood united against the might of the Burning Legion. Though Azeroth was saved, night elves still haven’t got their heritage armor.

Who cares about night elves.

Darkspear trolls got nothing, even the war front armour looks bad on them.

Darkspear and Draenei should be next in line for heritage armour.

1 Like

Not wrong and not right. There had been a few post during bfa, where someone asked the same thing. And alot…and i mean alot of players got offended.

Sum of this, you cant have good things with bad people.

Darkspear would be semi next the night elf, atleast ACTUAL armor. But look at some npcs in Orgrimmar, should be close enough.

Draenei has decent mogs. (Note Warlords) But lightforged is the only ones to get one.

An irrelevant matter of opinion.

You likely also haven’t seen a nelf huntard in the mail Darkshore set. It’s probably the only decent looking mail gear ever made.

The absolute state of elf players

I’ve got characters who lack heritage armour and don’t have warfront armour to play pretender with.

but hey, my blood elf paladin has two specific sets of armour at least.

Honestly they could afford to compile more genuine sets into the set tab for appearances, though.

Just gonna chime in and say that’s not likely to happen until new content comes in (aka new tier set and pvp season).

As an alternative I just use this:

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/better-wardrobe-and-transmog

1 Like

I’ve been wanting the archer set ever since BfA beta.