Where is Landro Longshot?

After patched today couldnt find Landro Longshot anymore,anyone knows about where is him right now?

Probably this:

Some NPCs who redeem codes from outside the game have been temporarily removed. They will return to their usual locations soon.

7 Likes

I’m afraid he’s “swimming with the fishes”.

But actually he’s temporarily removed as Sniperorc posted for load reasons.

4 Likes

Update on the Dragonflight known issues tracker.

The last sentence in there is the update: The NPCs have been returned.

3 Likes

Unfortunately his redemption system is broken, you cannot redeem items.

2 Likes

I heard that too, through other channels.

Landro is back but broke. That makes the update I linked “technically correct”, since those NPCs are back. Just not useful, which the update doesn’t mention.

1 Like

Landro is back but bugged! please fix

1 Like

I have heard that in beta, he was handing out TCG loot to whomever asked, without needing a valid code. If they didn’t squash that bug before going live, it would make sense to remove the NPC (which the devs did) or disable his loot-giving ability (which it looks they also did) until they fix the underlying “excess generosity”.

1 Like

rip to my code who knows when ill be able to redeem sadge

1 Like

Trying to get my weather machine and its broken. Please fix so I can be cool!!! Been anxiously waiting for this in the mail

Do you think they will fix this during the maintenance?

No idea but I hope they fix it I got things to collect I opened a ticket but guess the wait time? 26 days lmao

And the ticket wouldn’t help anyway. The GMs can’t redeem those codes. So don’t waste a month clogging up the already-overclogged ticket queues for a pointless ticket. Just wait for the fix.

1 Like