Where is Khadgar? and other Questions

Using the Radiant Echoes missions, I’ve managed to level up two of my toons as well as gear them with the armor.

1. Now, my question is, how do I unlock the World Quests in Legion. I’ve already done it with one toon, and I’m told it’s very simple to do it for subsequent toons.

I’m guessing the Quest I want is “Uniting the Isles,” but when I go there (as well as to turn in “Khadgar’s Discovery,” Khadgar isn’t there. The quest is on my map, but there’s no Khadgar.

And I never thought I’d live to see the day that I want to see Khadgar, the world’s second most annoying NPC after Brann. Seriously, after leveling two toons with Radiant Echoes, I’d pay money to shut him up. Not every mission in Radiant Echoes needs commentary from Khadgar!

1. Someone in my guild was able to help me start to level my gear, but what’s the best to acquire more Flightstones to level my gear more? Is it to keep doing more Radiant Echoes quest? Or is there a faster way? I could keep doing Radiant Echoes, but I have nothing to spend the currency on. I’ve purchased all the armor and pets and I couldn’t care less about the mounts.

things have been a bit buggy with Khadgar in his various phases during the pre-patch.

your gear will be fine moving forward into the expansion… it’ll probably get replaced fairly quickly when you start questing.

each character should also be getting one piece of 493 gear from the event per week (contained in Token of the Remembrancers)

purchase one, and you get both.
…if the currency is going to go to waste, you might as well spend it on something.

:woman_shrugging:

sorry i couldn’t be much more helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where and how do I get this token?

it comes from the first weekly kill of Onyxia/Ragnaros/Lich King

1 Like

It lands in you bags automatically. Even low level characters get it, so it’s probably hiding in your bags.

As for Khadgar, make sure you’ve done the Harbinger questline and the full Radiant Echos questline. That has fixed him for some people.