Where is joyous journeys

1 Like

Um. What. 50% is definitely worth crying over… especially as they can turn it on and off with zero hassle and literally did just that in retail.

1 Like

pay it no mind, its just a troll

Blizzard are trolls, it takes 6 hours to level from 1-60 in shadowlands for the speed runners without xp buffs and about 10 or 12 for casual players, less than a day lol

but blizz gives retail 50% xp buff they trolling and making classic players mad on purpose only logical conclusion lol…that’s insane they give to retail today

1 Like

it was renamed and given to reee tail.

lfd…by a mile

Except for classic servers they want to include the fresh servers as well. So until they are ready to launch those or close it’s unlikely there will be an xp buff.

Why tho? Fresh servers dont need 6+ weeks to get going.

With a 50% buff they need like 3 weeks and itll be fine.

Retail got it, how does that make you feel?

weeks means months, months m,eans years, years means never

you could always level a SoM character if you wanted to for an even better XP buff

50% so half the time it normally takes, this guy failed math class lol.

“Not that big” LOL

half the time would be 200%. It won’t be doubled. Math is hard.

The buff is available right now on retail! Please head over there and don’t forget to purchase the upcoming expansion!

Actually. Half would be 100%. 200% would be three times as fast.

“all sources of experience points will award 50% additional XP.”
If I kill a mob that gives me 1000xp, I will get an additional 50%, so an extra 500xp. I’m not getting double.

You could make the argument that more experience reduces the need to travel to other zones, but mathematically yeah, +50% isn’t halving the time.

SOON

well ish…

Another lie, get used to blizz lying.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.