Where is everyone?

Hi. I’ve been gone awhile due to my computer struggling before to deal with Legion. I tried classic after it came out because of those problems I was having and my computer worked with it.

I’ve upgraded my computer to an Ci5-9400 UHD630 with 12G RAM(4 in the video slot). I now get over 100FPS sometimes. My new monitor arrives today. I won’t be playing for a few days as I’m near my data limit due to system updates and getting game install to playable(but as we know it downloads what’s needed while played).

I’ve upgraded to BoA. I hadn’t used my one boost since starting playing again(Legion). It’s been so quiet I’ve not used it. I figured it was useful learning how to play Demon Hunter again. BoA was also supposed to come with a character boost but I don’t see that on my screen just the 110. So I put in a ticket in case something was weird with that.

I’m saving the character boosts in case I have to change servers due to low server activity. Most my characters on the server are 100. My demon hunter is just above that. I don’t like starting over because I do have gold on my others and don’t feel like doing all that work to get it simply to 100. Though I guess I was doing it on Classic to get to 60 but you get tired of doing that too.

So where is everyone from the guilds Relentless and Rotten Luck? I did see a Christmas message in Relentless. I can’t remember if I saw it in Rotten Luck.

Anyone know which are the most active Normal type servers? Also anyone expect returns from the next expansion? It tends to happen people return and with the expansion we will be able to play the old expansions as normal vs the revised version to most current expansion. Though the new expansion is supposed to offer a few other new things.

You’ve got some nice upgrades!

I know BfA wasn’t a real winner in the eyes of most players. I’d expect 8.3 to bring about some familiar faces later this month. Shadowlands is looking like it will be more alt-friendly which is good news for most players. I’m sure as the new expansion comes closer, we’ll have a surge of resubs!

3 Likes

I recently transferred back here to get away from so much hustle and bustle of MG and some B.S. but this chracter was originally here during Pre-BC up to Wrath before transferring out but yeah this is way to quiet.

There’s some charm in the quiet! There are actually a lot of people out doing the Black Empire assaults…not too many roleplayers about, but it’s not desolate.

1 Like

Yes There is actually, but thanks for the information, I guess this gives me and opportunity to focus fully on content! :wink:

The Visions are very fun solo, thankfully! (In my opinion.)

Are you looking for RP contacts Ceicil?