Where in the world is Lady Jaina?

Not sure if reference

Or fanfiction rot brain.

2 Likes

It’s a reference to a popular Jaina fanfic.

Oh don’t worry she just taking the back sit, like all the popular WoW NPC Lead Women this time around with the exception of Tyrande short cameo in DF.

Its more likely that Illidan, Lor’themar, or any of NPC boys get killed with the exception of Anduin or Baine of course, the boys are cool and popular but expendable in the span of the stories from what I seen over the years…
But the WoW NPC Lead Women? They just to popular with the fans, they won’t kill of characters that they still can sell merchandise from. (IMO) :person_shrugging: :sweat_smile: :woozy_face:

I’m getting this mental image of Thylassa calling up Jaina.

“Hey, Proudmoore. Ya’ basic.”

3 Likes

Thalyssra is too much of a Jaina fangirl to do that :joy:

1 Like

Speaking of pirate queens, here is a number om the most successful pirate of either gender who makes the infamous Blackbeard look like a cabin boy.

3 Likes

I like you Drah!

What is Alexstrazsa

She is our big mamma Dragon Queen!~ :notes: :musical_note:
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

First Answer being people got sick of thrall, jaina, and other cast of BFA like anduin and baine but they are perfectly fine with Tyrande coming back again after the Shadowlands and bfa story cluster. Funny seeing as the fact Jaina could have made amends to the Kirin Tor as well as Kalric but we can’t have that. Kind of like with Rexxar not being along for the ride.

Second is that She’s barely even the driving force of WoW like not in TBC, Barely in Cata, WoD, Legion, and now Dragonflight. Other than being in major roles in Wrath, Mists, BFA, and Shadowlands. But other than that it’s mostly Thrall and other characters that have been more overused alot.

Third She already made up with Thrall and the horde during BFA except for the Sunreavers and well Rommath.

1 Like

No.
We have seen almost every Alliance leader eight times as much as we have seen Thrall.

I think Gelbin is the only exception.

2 Likes

Thrall has made an apperance in EVERY EXPANSION sans Dragonflight(the only faction leader to do so) And with the whole Orc/Frostwolf heritage armor he will likely show up in DF.

1 Like

And he’s still been seen eight times less than every Alliance leader with the exception of Gelbin.

Not at all. Genn, Velen, hell, when was the last time you saw Muradin?

1 Like

I’m just gonna grab this for posterity.

1 Like

Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, Cata, Mists, WoD, Legion, BFA, SL. I think pretty much he’ll likely be in DF too. So yea out of all the Warcraft Characters I have seen it’s mostly Thrall.

1 Like

I think the aspects would make a great band replacement for the Darkmoon Faire.

Alex and Meritha would be lead vocalists, Sabellon and Wrathion dueling guitar.

Nozdroumu would be on the keyboard thingy and Kalecgos could do drums.

2 Likes

:rofl:

That would be hilarious… I love to see that!

I kind of seeing them as doing a kind of Abba thing.

1 Like

Okay Taelia, that sounds like you wanted to say something other than ‘pirates’. What is really going on in Kul Tiras?