Where exactly does the mage tower portal in stormwind lead?

Okay, so as we all know, to acess stuff like outland, you go to the mage tower in stormwind, walk through that portal and you end up in another room but where is that room, is it a secret room acessed only by a certain portal, is it in some pocket diemension, does the portal even exist/canon in wow lore? was always wondering where that portal went to.

1 Like

Wherever it goes to seems fancy and the mages used to have a Portal to one place with two Portals with the second portal’s other side not being revealed but now in BfA we go straight to the place known as the Portal Room.

The Portal Room has a locked door yet there is probably something behind it. Perhaps the outside of the Mage’s dimension? What secrets could the Mages of Stormwind be hiding?

1 Like

It’s bigger on the inside.

1 Like

The Wizzard is the reason for the portal?
I have only a small memory of the story.

“The Portal Room has a locked door yet there is probaly something behind it”
Yeah wondered where that door lead to, maybe it leads to the oringinal room we had before bfa?

The original room had no doors/gates just 2 portals… The new room has a gate to somewhere and I’d assume it leads to where the Mages’ experiments are found.

Mage Realm for next Expansion please!

I mean maybe its in some other diemension, that whould be pretty cool i think, only thing that sets the whole “other diemension” thing is that in the beginning of the bfa portal room not only do we see sunlight through windows, but also plant life growing on the sides of the room

The old portal room was clearly on the bottom floor of the mage tower. the new one might be a cellar.

Yeah but just as i said, there is plant life and windows with sunlight coming in, even the old/pre bfa room also had windows,also about the bottom floor thing, the mage tower is way too small from foundation to top to fit either room, imo its more likely its either in another realm/diemension {if those are the same thing} and we dont see the outside of said realm, or its in one of the rooms/houses in stormwind we cant go inside of.

1 Like

Honestly im gunna have to go with Darkness`s theory, it makes much more sense imo,

They use construction techniques imported from Galifrey.

Maybe you guys are really in…The Upside Down.

Actually was thinking more like the Nether or something.