Where does the 6th combo point go?

So Feral Druid has a cap of 5 Combo Points.

We get a crit with any ability we are given 2. So say you start at zero and you crit with Rake, boom 2, you then Shred and Crit Boom 2, and just say you Thrash now ( to activate that magic new Blood Talons) and Boom Crit but now you only get 1 as that was 5 total . . . .but where did that magic 6th on go ???

You’d now cast Rip with the Blood Talon buff here

But now where did that 6th magic combo point go?

I’d like to see something like idk a blood orb spawn if we run over it, it awards that magic 6th combo point to start the next set up at 1/5. Maybe give us a self buff and increases energy regen for X seconds? Haste Proc? Dmg buff to use on next attack?

Not sure but seeing time and time again that crit at 4 and only getting 1 has left me wondering more and more where does that magic 6th combo point go? Sure the nether but can we implement some game play here Blizz?

That’s a lot of words to say, “sometimes I overcap my resources.”

Every spec in the game overcaps resources. This isn’t new to Feral nor is it special.

3 Likes

Wasted.

2 Likes

Agreed it is wasted and to overcap sure does happen.

But Rogues have a Talent to be able to carry more Combo points?

Monks still have a chance to have orbs spawn to allow them to get a chi point back?

So I’m trying to save that 6th combo point if will to allow for a more engaging game play.

The rogue one is a talent, so it isn’t exactly universal. I’d be fine with ferals having a similar talent, but who knows what you’d be giving up to get it.

x-files theme intensifies

1 Like

Follow-up question, where does the Rogue’s 7th combo point go?

3 Likes

So yea now we all want to know where does the missing combo point go?

Can we get some engaging play style from it similar to a monk and the chi orbs that spawn? Rogues seem to generate combo points faster than Feral or is that just my tin foil hat?

This is more for Feral in trying to get a better game play experience. I mean we are raking thrashing, biting, ripping a mob up and your telling me no little blood orbs can spawn out to collect to further the carnage?