Where does everyone like to WPVP?

Emerald Dream is okay ,but have trouble finding people. Beside the same 10 that are out there

I’m sure the blame will go towards removing PvP servers and putting in WM, but I was aware that WPvP was still strong in the RP servers. Did that turn out to be a lie?

Don’t know what to tell you since it was often said it was better in the RP group than the Normal. You shouldn’t be finding the same 10. This has affirmed some fears…

I’m on Grobbulus in Classic Wrath(soon™ to be Cata) and cities were raided every weekend. It should still be bussin’ now in the Classic RP-PvP area.

I used to play on Emerald Dream back in the day with all the WPvP enthusiants. WPvP does happen. You have to look for it now. The zones are larger. The WQ are FFA which is kinda meh imo as what am I even fighting for?

I’ve seen posts from people saying WPvP is dead. Frankly, most of the time when I am out and about gathering, I am alone, except for horde bots. I’ll see gold farming groups at the usual locations of horde bots. That’s kinda WPvP, isn’t it? Report and gank…

The biggish battles I saw in BFA I have not seen in DF. I have heard you can find fighters on ED still, but it’s the same 10 left. MG is massively Alliance, so the only Horde fighters you’ll generally see are well prepared and dangerous or ghosts. The side with the more people tends to get the Supply Crate.

Blizz has some work to do if they wanna encourage actual WPvP. This means reasons for being in warmode, which currently drops off once everyone has the gear they want at the start of a season.

So, to answer your question. If you sit at the warmode WPvP quests, you will get fights. If you go looking with some tracking (try Blackened Worg Steak from WotLK for tracking humanoids if ya want). But mostly, it is quiet. If you fight your side in the WPvP you will create drama in /1 and probably get some whispers. I guess WPvP did happen…

SoD /10char

Grob classic is ok, retail war mode is not very fun in my opinion.

the reason why they put world pvp server off cause it is bothering people with quest. they want peace without violence. most people hate war. this is why it is not fun. i have good reason though.