Where did we go wrong?

Legit can’t remember a single name of any item on any of my toons.

I have no idea what the legendary cloak is called off the top of my head and I don’t know how to pronounce it and I’ve never heard anyone call it by name

I can still name items from BC, I can still name items from wrath, all the items in this xpac just are nameless

K, won’t be finding me doing that.

I’ll happily go weeks without loot (Which won’t happen till we’re farther into the xpac and we’re farming BiS as the weekly cache still exists) with the return BiS lists being possible and being able to actually target your BiS and not just have to do as much content as you can in hopes the RNG gods grace you that day.

And it’s not like the current state, where loot is thrown at you every chance possible, means you’re getting an upgrade every week.

It’s a game. Why be attached to things you cannot control?

I spit my coffee ahahahah too funny.

if you don’t remember what the name of the legendary cloak is, you probably never read it to begin with.

same goes for other items. there’s plenty of unique item names.

You couldn’t remember heart of Azeroth?

That’s concerning.

You’re not attached to your character. You’re attached to your gear.

No I couldn’t, I got it for free instantly and I’m not sure I even read the name of it when it auto equipped for me. Forgot I even had a neck slot on gear! lol

What concerns you about that?

Ah yes… remembers Tattered Cloth Gloves with rose infused goggles

1 Like

I’m also attached to the fact that I’m attuned to MC/BWL & have done other things that feel permanent. What would you say the difference is really between those things though?

Is it really permanent? You’re not going to play this game forever. And by this time next year, it probably wont matter at all to you anymore.

so, what prompts you to take the time to read what you’re getting in classic?

it’s clearly not the game’s fault that you’re not checking what you have.

Are you into barbie?

We’ve dressed up our characters, no?

I play with G.I. Joes, ma’am.

It feels permanent.

I couldn’t tell you a single piece of gear I use. Honestly I can only remember a few offhand, and one is just because it was a raid/friendship killer.

I guess I do too… I know or knew every single item I had equipped ! I earned it or sought it out !

No that’s pokemon, the fantasy of going away from your oblivious parents and everyone in town who hated you.

Only items worth remembering. You are referring to items like Thunderfury or whatever. Most people remember iconic items like trinkets or weapons like Geti’ku. You wont remember your shoulders or wrist unless said item has a very unique appearance.