Where did my auction proceeds go?

I would hope you’ve put in a ticket at this point.

1 Like

To the international bank of Goblins, of course.

1 Like

Ya this happened to me to. Im not lying to get free gold like 80% of people probably are. No way.

see this is where I lose out relying on addons. I put up close to 100k worth of auctions. A bunch of stuff sold, but I only got like 1000 gold.

didn’t keep track of what vanished but I know I lost a ton of gold. At this point I’m not putting anything on AH until I know it’s fixed.

2 Likes

Yup probably your AH addon giving you bad info. I have made tons of sales on the new AH and allways get every copper. You probably think you lost gold. But the logs will show you did not. You just used a poorly desighned buggy add on like a fool.

1 Like

Don’t waste GMs’ time with tickets on known issues. You’ll get your mail when they fix it. Considering this is the OP’s first post on this forum, I’d recommend…I dunno…actually looking around the forums, like the Bug Report section, first.

Edit: Auction House Issues

2 Likes

you’re pleasant… do you need a fluffy hug?

Most auction addons work better than the default ui did, which is why blizzard copied parts of them into the new UI.

I didn’t make 2 million gold off the AH by mistake.
And yes I know that’s not much but I just do post occasionally, not a gold baron or anything.

Or maybe you won’t, maybe there is a flaw with the fix and he doesn’t get what he’s supposed to get.

1 Like

they’ve already stated that nothing is lost… it’s just not visible to us.

…but i guess gd has to bring the drama at every opportunity.

Or maybe I meant that his particular issue wouldn’t have been seen

Nothing can ever be lost because it doesn’t exist in the first place.

You know, accidents do happen?

I don’t use an AH add on. I normally keep a guild bank on a bank toon so I can send mats back and forth to other toons and keep my economy enclosed to myself but like I said I haven’t been on this server so I wanted to rustle up some funds for the new Vulp.

1 Like

Lol, dude is so mad about this but the ignorance is even more massive here.

1 Like

My apologies for inconveniencing you particularly. I did a search of the forums on this topic and got zero results. So Blizz’s search feature on their own website didn’t direct me there and after 2 pages of not seeing anything on tech forum (would not have thought to check bug as it wasn’t on the known bugs and issues post that blizz put up) I figured it didn’t hurt to ask for a quick answer. I normally don’t need to post cause they have it on their sticky note in the tech forum but not this time.

1 Like

I guess there is now a 75% AH fee. Obviously.

1 Like

They stated the DATA was not lost, it remains to be seen if said data can still be used to bring our gold home to us.

I’m a little nervous given the week I’ve had already, and dc’ing and losing progress about made me cry! :crazy_face:

I only come here for the drama, it’s quite entertaining frankly. :rofl:

1 Like

They’re working on it, relax. You’re not the only one. You’ll get your gold when they’ve figured out how to fix the AH. For now, maybe only list a few things at a time.

its been broken going on 5 days now : /

it’s on the launcher under “breaking news”.

…i searched the forum for “mail”, and this was the first result…

weird… that’s not what I’m reading.

You can read it verbatim in the launcher sir.

Again, apologies to those pissed. I searched auction house because that’s what got the new UI in this patch. I figured that’s where the issue was - not the mail system. Especially since the cancelled auctions I am getting back. Just no gold. I see the bug report now, and I didn’t submit a ticket cause they have that pretty well disabled.

And to be honest the launcher window for "breaking news is pretty small on my screen. All I saw was the usually “Tuesday maintenance” message and didn’t look at it any further cause I know tuesdays are maintenance days.