Where did my auction proceeds go?

they’ve already stated that nothing is lost… it’s just not visible to us.

…but i guess gd has to bring the drama at every opportunity.

Or maybe I meant that his particular issue wouldn’t have been seen

Nothing can ever be lost because it doesn’t exist in the first place.

You know, accidents do happen?

I don’t use an AH add on. I normally keep a guild bank on a bank toon so I can send mats back and forth to other toons and keep my economy enclosed to myself but like I said I haven’t been on this server so I wanted to rustle up some funds for the new Vulp.

1 Like

Lol, dude is so mad about this but the ignorance is even more massive here.

1 Like

My apologies for inconveniencing you particularly. I did a search of the forums on this topic and got zero results. So Blizz’s search feature on their own website didn’t direct me there and after 2 pages of not seeing anything on tech forum (would not have thought to check bug as it wasn’t on the known bugs and issues post that blizz put up) I figured it didn’t hurt to ask for a quick answer. I normally don’t need to post cause they have it on their sticky note in the tech forum but not this time.

1 Like

I guess there is now a 75% AH fee. Obviously.

1 Like

They stated the DATA was not lost, it remains to be seen if said data can still be used to bring our gold home to us.

I’m a little nervous given the week I’ve had already, and dc’ing and losing progress about made me cry! :crazy_face:

I only come here for the drama, it’s quite entertaining frankly. :rofl:

1 Like

They’re working on it, relax. You’re not the only one. You’ll get your gold when they’ve figured out how to fix the AH. For now, maybe only list a few things at a time.

its been broken going on 5 days now : /

it’s on the launcher under “breaking news”.

…i searched the forum for “mail”, and this was the first result…

weird… that’s not what I’m reading.

You can read it verbatim in the launcher sir.

Again, apologies to those pissed. I searched auction house because that’s what got the new UI in this patch. I figured that’s where the issue was - not the mail system. Especially since the cancelled auctions I am getting back. Just no gold. I see the bug report now, and I didn’t submit a ticket cause they have that pretty well disabled.

And to be honest the launcher window for "breaking news is pretty small on my screen. All I saw was the usually “Tuesday maintenance” message and didn’t look at it any further cause I know tuesdays are maintenance days.

launcher states:
“No data is being lost, and your mail will be delivered”.

??

nothing ambiguous about that

i don’t know how often you log in… but it’s been there for a few days now, and didn’t have the maintenance tag on it until today.

regardless, no need for an apology… you weren’t the first to ask, and certainly won’t be the last.

1 Like

Most people missed the patch note explaining that with the revamped AH 75% of all AH proceeds go to n’zoth to fund his invasion of azeroth, it is a costly process requiring n’zoth to purchase high tech equipment from the space goats of argus that is used to penetrate our minds and make us think we’re posting auctions that we actually arent, thus creating turmoil amongst our ranks.

2 Likes

Nobody is mad at you Night Elf, it’s just how it is around here, kinda like a busy mall where people bump and knock you around but it’s just folks going about their business :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed we get our hard earned gold soon :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

This happened to me; I put an item up for 500k and received 1200 gold in the mail this morning.

Uh oh.

I just checked my auction alt-- and all my auctions just vanished. There were only 8 or so, but they’re just gone, with nothing in the mail.

Edit: If it’s this broken, why don’t they turn off the AH 'til they can get it running again?

I’m hoping they’ll find my gold. I’ve had steady sales on the 16th and 17th for a good sum of gold, then nothing for around 24 - 48 hrs, and now it picks up again.

This time I SS’d it. Another good sum of gold. It seems that Glyphs are not cashing out, but hard items are. My gold came in for an item, but not for my glyphs.

So… with the impending removal of the mount, and needing a huge sum of gold daily… I’m really stressed and frustrated.

Blizzard certainly believes the data is not lost, and they do intend to get all mail delivered, but after several days of waiting I am looking for results. I would of thought they could have hotfixed something by now as a short term workaround before the final fix. I don’t know what has to be fixed internally, but it’s been since Thursday night since these problems were known. If the mail is being held up somewhere, wouldn’t a short term fix be to at least release it? Even if the bug is not fixed to prevent new problems, couldn’t there be a short term workaround to get the mail that is apparently in limbo right now?

I worked today again towards the mount. Had around a 30k day. Not a single copper delivered.

I truly don’t hope this will be a case of: “We’re very sorry, but here is 10 gold, you cannot prove you made 100k.”

That would set me back a minimum of 75k on my goals. I’d be so upset. Worse, I can’t afford to stop, because if they do find my sales, then I’m good. >.<

I wish we’d hear an update.