Where did all the healers go for M+?

Just waitng here for longggg queues for heals
I dont know it’s because of the all-around nerf, but there are way less healers playing M+ now. Keys are just too punishing for healers it feels like and just doesn’t feel fun.

I personally play resto druid alt, I hate it because literally the trees just do everything. Not fun. feels less powerful and can’t seem to keep people up. way too hard.

1 Like

ive been healing my chore keys because i cba to wait around in the pile of other dps

its raid reset day.

2 Likes

I haven’t waited for a healer once so far this season. Literally instant queue other dps and healer and than waiting on tank.

1 Like

Why would I apply to get into a non-healer’s group when I could start a group and get plenty of great applicants in seconds? I pick you, you don’t pick me.

heyo
i’m a healer

been healin since karazhan '07
area 52 Jánós
add me and we’ll play some games

i am just doin 4 and maybe 5s for now. ran into a truckload of horrible dps that brain dumped all dungeon info from a year ago. everyone lost their minds!

but hey. I tank too. and when I tank I’m waiting for a healer, and when I heal, I’m waiting for a tank. Can’t win.

2 Likes

Decided to play dps, although I’m considering coming back due to how sweaty being dps is

I am only doing the bare minimum for score, until I get KSM, then quitting. This dungeon line up is awful.

And I only sign up for groups that look really good. If someone is listing a +4 key with 0 dungeon score, I wont sign up

1 Like

Last I heard they were all getting kicked because people were angry that they were not doing DPS as well as healing. That was a big argument a while back.

1 Like

healing is hard, even harder the worse your group is, even top 0.1% players can’t heal the most stupid players (look up automatikjak’s videos on his pugging series) while all of your mistakes are the most visible

any mistakes can kill people, and killed people brick keys

They either ain’t pugging it up or they are getting snatched up by people faster than you

Most of us are gearing up in groups of people we play with regularly.

People who we know will interrupt and not stand in things.

1 Like

I use to heal. lol. Black temple broke me. 17 years later, still refuse to heal.

Make a healer and you will find out why. Its not rocket science.

Probably the same place they went last season. To groups that can succeed. I know I did.

If it’s really that bad, just go play one yourself. Oh you’d rather play DPS? Then enjoy the long wait times.

1 Like