Where can i get a 380+ strength sword for prot pala

Wowhead only showing lists of 360 or lower item levels

Press shift + J in game

Search up boss loot

= Profit

Most of the 360 items you see scale up from there.

The same sword drops in normal/heroic/mythic/M+ and the ilvl just scales, so if it’s dungeon drop, just run the appropriate level dungeon (M +4 I think for 380)

1 Like

Mythic+4 dungeons or Higher.

Normal Dazor’Alor or higher.

Warfront quest.

PVP Chest when it gives a weapon.

Otherwise, you’ll need to rely on War/Titanforging and some luck.

1 Like

Do the emissaries not have a weapon cache now? I haven’t seen one spawn in awhile but thought maybe that was just bad luck.

I don’t know. I don’t ever recall getting a weapon from the Emissary reward.

I have one on my Ret Pally I got from an emissary in Drustvar right after 8.1 launched. I remember getting trolled by polearms on my Hunter alot too before 8.1.

Keep putting quarters in the slot machine it will pay off eventually. Hope ya get one soon

They do, just not very often.

1 Like

They do, but it’s a random chance. You have the RNG chance to get a weapon out of the Invasion assault equipment chests also.

Thanks, I thought they still did. I kind of quit caring about gear really. Once you get to 380+ you are in a pretty solid spot for doing World Content with minimum fuss.

There is still an Emissary weapon cache. One was up a couple weeks ago, iirc. That’s back when something in my settings must’ve been reset somehow, because I ended up with a feral weapon and I have never once been feral nor changed my loot spec to such. It was sad to vendor that. Oh well.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the loot spec selection apparently has zero effect on the RNG for the loot box rewards :frowning:

1 Like

Hmm? Yes it does. That was changed. Emissary rewards are for loot spec.

6 Likes