Where are you starting in WoTLK: Borean Tundra or Howling Fjord?

HF for the faster access to that sweet Grizzly Hills music.

Dungeons.

Gotta go fast!

Was looking at howling fjord but I’ll be doing both so it really doesn’t matter.

with how many people that are going to the Fjord? Probably borean tundra.

Fjord, is 10x better looking,

Neither… They’re both terrible options for speed leveling.

That said, my alts will do Howling Fijord… It’s one of my favorite zones in all of WoW, while Boring Tundra is one of the absolute worst.

It is the first time we see the new Forsaken buildings with that Helloween / The Addams Family vibe

3 Likes

Setting all my 70 boost bot accounts to start farming Utgarde Keep, just like Blizz intended!

Borean Tundra, because all the dumb people are going Howling Fjord so I’ll have the zone to myself…

Realistically though I’ll be in the dungeon.

2 Likes

Honestly once i reach level 70 and get maybe a few weeks worth of p1 raid gear on a dk, I will stay a bit back in the late game tbc zones for a bit to avoid the swarms and should gain lvl 72 and maybe go there later. Probably when the quests in borean are green thus give exp but are easier as per the level difference.

Utgarde Keep.

1 Like

Gotta say I was Hella in love with it. UD is the master race, mostly because we have the best animations in wow history,

1 Like

Dungeons 70-80 to avoid everyone.

Is pvp XP that good?

Going to HF first and probably spamming UK for a bit.

Borean Tundra is more concise as one replace your gear slots. A little more smoother as it were.

But either zone will have sparce npc population after the player invasion of Northren occurs.

Both.

Focusing on unlock/high XP chains and specific gear upgrades. Once 80 I’ll return and clearcut the rest of the quests.

Howling Fjord, it is a good place to mind control alliance players and thrown them down on the hill.

1 Like

Borean Tundra on the tanks, Howling Fjord on the DPS.

Doubt it, ill likely have to supplement with some quests and dungeons. But this is where ill spend most my time, no doubt. IIRC BG xp is increased significantly in cata. I leveled a few alts to 10-85 through BGs in cata and it was pretty damn fast.