Where are the war within zones?

Are they gonna me on yet another island in between eastern kingdoms and maelstrom? far side of the planet? closer to kalimendor? South of Pandaria?

Between Tanaris and Pandaria.

2 Likes

Interesting. Nice to have something on that side of the map.

Fell asleep during that part at BlizzCon?

Ion does that to me too sometimes

I didn’t watch blizzcon. I was having a nap during the majority o f it

A remote island between Pandaria and Tanaris will be easy to miss since it’s not a Continent even if has multiple Caverns as large as the Island itself!

2 Likes

These war within zones is just giving me deepholm 2.0 vibes. Yawn.

the great part of the internet is you could go rewatch it :smiley:

have they put up a video of the cosplay yet?

:smiley:

I don’t know… Deepholm and Zaralek Cavern both seemed like an Alien Cave while Khaz Algar only has Azj-Kahet as an Alien Cave while the Ringing Depths seems like your average Mining Cave while Hallowfall seems like the Journey to the Center of the Earth combined with a Gothic Castles.

Speaking of Human Kingdoms considering Blizzard is revamping each Continent one at a time starting with Quel’Thalas(with the official statement that the Zones will be made bigger to facilitate Dynamic Flying) it is only a matter of time before they get to the Human Kingdom of Lordaeron and revamp it into an Expansion Continent bigger and better than before.

The Lordaeron Expansion would naturally be about the restoration of the Human Kingdoms of Lordaeron, Gilneas, Dalaran, Stromgarde and Alterac. In otherwords it will be the Human Expansion.

Seeing all 5 of these Kingdoms at their actual full size would be interesting to say the least compared to their Classic/Cataclysm incarnations.

The first 4 Zones will probably Tirisfal Glades, Silverpine Forest, Gilneas and Hillsbrad Foothills all made bigger and more pristine with later Patch Zones being Arathi Highlands, Western Plaguelands, Eastern Plaguelands and the Hinterlands.

The Northern Kalimdor Expansion(a Night Elven Expansion) will have Darkshore, Ashenvale, Azshara and Felwood as it’s initial Zones with later patch Zones being Moonglade, Winterspring and Mount Hyjal.

Central Kalimdor would be the Horde Territories Expansion and Khaz Modan will be the Dwarf Expansion(Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, Searing Gorge and the Wetlands at start followed by Badlands, Twilight Highlands and Grim Batol)…

The Continent of Azeroth Expansion will be a revisit of the original Warcraft Orcs vs Humans Story(Elwynn Forest, Burning Steppes, Redridge Mountains and Westfall at the start followed by Duskwood, Deadwind Pass, Stranglethorn Vale and Swamp of Sorrows) which will involve teaching the refuges of dying Outland to get along with the Humans.

This will lead into the Return to Outland Expansion where we resolve the remaining refuges.

That leaves us with the Continent of Southern Kalimdor Expansion which would have no central themes as far as I’m aware of as it has a Night Elf Zone(Feralas), a Tauren Zone(Thousand Needles), a Sand Troll Zone(Tanaris), a Tol’vir Zone(Uldum), a Dino Zone(Un’Goro Crater), the Sword(Silithus) and the Qiraji Zone(Ahn’Qiraj)…

just wondering if its going to be an instance or we can dragon ride there once we get the flying

We get Dragon Riding/Dynamic Riding right away yet have to explore all 4 Zones to get regular flying.

where can you do that actually?

That’s depressing. I’m pretty sure orc eexpansion was bad enough. But I guess it’ll include undead and worgen so will be tolerable.

Doesn’t seems so farfetched. We did have an Orc expansion after all.

its a new website called youtube.

Wait…did they not say numerous times that it involved “subterranean” locales?

Or am I missing something???

The first zone - Isle of Dorn - will be on the surface. That is the home of the new breed of Earthen Dwarves we’re going to meet.

The other three zones - Hallowfell, Ringing Depths, and Azj’Kahet - will be underground.

Ah, ok, I did not realise that. I assumed it was merely a very bright underground zone.