Where are the Heirloom legs?

I just completed the “Working better as a team” and went to several ‘Guild Vendors’ in different cities and they aren’t there. Looked on the regular heirloom vendors too, nada. The toon is exalted with guild and the one that finished the achievement. I even tried another toon that is exalted with the guild and they still don’t show. I restarted the game and when that didn’t work the computer.

Am I missing something?

Nevermind. just looked and ANOTHER ‘Working better as a team’ popped up with a requirement of 600 in all skills… WTF Blizzard! Jewelcrafting took long enough to get the last 125 points…

They really need to just put the legs (and anything else) with the normal heirloom vendors since they’ve worked hard at making guilds not as relevant to the game.

:cookie:

14 Likes

What? Why do you have to level profs for heirloom legs?

1 Like

Because it’s a guild reward for one of the guild achievements.

1 Like

They must have changed it since I bought all mine back in the day

and they completely destroyed professions to the point that they are worthless as well

5 Likes

if you look at the heirloom tab it specifically tells you the vendor that sells it, the city where it can be bought and also what area of the city it can be bought it.

I’d prefer they make guilds more valuable than strip away one of the last three things they’re actually useful for.

3 Likes

Making guilds more useful would be ever so nice actually.

:cookie:

5 Likes

Problem is there is 2 “working Better as a Team” achievements. The first one gives you a stupid banner of no use and the second one give the legs. They should have called them different names to avoid this confusing. Already got leather and skinning to 600 so a billion other tradeskills to do, And my sub runs out in 2 weeks. Considering what they are doing with Shadowlands I’ll probably just bail again.

Are you running a guild with just yourself trying to grind professions? That’s the problem.

Should join a guild with people in them.

1 Like

ahh i see sounds pretty dumb i got mine back when the whole heirloom thing now days is just a mess imo. i seen they added more new heirlooms as well

nope, legs have always required the guild achievement.
…and i’m going to be picky, and point out that leg heirlooms weren’t available “back in the day”.
I think the original heirlooms were chest, shoulder, weapon?
introduction was a long time ago, i’m a little fuzzy on the recollection :stuck_out_tongue:

this isn’t even a real sentence. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I havevso many heirlooms just dont remember. Didnt we used to be able to buy tge with JP or VP?

Do what I did, join one of the big trade chat spam guilds, throw on a purple guild tabard and run a bunch of dungeons to get revered. Then just buy them all and quit.

Looking for guild with pants.

This got me an invite. Did some stuff. Got the rep, thanked them and we went seperate ways.

4 Likes

meh. :yawning_face:

1 Like

I never did anything for my heirlooms either. Join another guild where it’s already all unlocked.

i don’t think legs even existed when jp/vp were a thing