Where are the arena titles/mounts?

2 weeks and no any Notice, there are no title and no mount, Blizzard should give us an official explanation.

Waitful Gladiator

3 Likes

The “Official” response was essentially ‘idk’ paired with an uncited claim.

2 Likes

kinda ridiculous that there’s still nothing said about this!

Yea , We’ve been waiting all day for a reply, whether for technical or other reasons. Blizzard have to say something .

Hello.

Yes. We expect this round of rewards to go out to recipients following the weekly reset next week.

But players don’t tend to miss them, because the 24 hours starts when the recipient comes online. If you’re receiving a mount and you’re out of town until June, you can log in when you return and that’s when the 24-hour timer begins.

Congratulations to those receiving awards!

4 Likes

Why couldn’t it be communicated sooner when the rewards would be distributed. pretty horrible at keeping us up to date. omegacringe

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Thank you for the communication.

Thank you for the response! Good to know what is happening with rewards.

thank you for clarifying both points!

i wish this had been communicated 2 weeks ago, but it’s definitely better than not getting any reply

:slight_smile:

Dang, 1 more week double rogues/RMs :frowning:

Mind-boggling level of incompetence. 3 seasons to work on this and somehow it got progressively worse over time.

1 Like

In the tiny chance this isn’t a parody of the meme angry players in this thread I’m going to make a response.

The sale was only approved by shareholders a few weeks ago. The sale will not go into effect until at least Q2 of 2023, a year from now.

Is it safe to leave the teams that we’re getting titles for or must we stay on them until the titles are handed out? I want to play 2s with some friends but I’m afraid of dropping the team and risking losing the end-of-season reward. What’s everyone else doing?

But… what if I have sooooo many friends and I get tons of love lettters…letters… yea! (:

Better not. In past blueposts back in TBC/WOTLK/CATA where arena team still exists , they always suggest people not to leave their teams or transfer realms before they receive seasonal rewards.

Can you just give out the rewards this week, people do not want to leave / swap their arena teams they are waiting on rewards from because the chance it bugs out and we get nothing from our team, think everyone was expecting them this Tuesday, but a day late isn’t so bad!

bro these forums are on fire and this is the thread you respond to?

blizz really does only cater to the arena players.

What’s the reasons behind a limited 24h mail instead of the usual 30 days?

2 Likes