Where are horde transferring to?

Thanks to blizzard being blizzard, Grob is the next PvP turned PvE server thanks to all the alliance transfers, and more to come from DD.

What are the good horde realms these days? May as well continue the cycle.

Nowhere. We rode in on day 1, and will die on Grobbulus. Grobbulus is the only RP-PVP server alive rn and I refuse to transfer off and let it die like Emerald Dream did in retail. The Alliance transfers will get bored eventually and get over their PTSD of the horde from their old server as grobb horde =/ herod Horde or Skeram Horde. Much less toxic and vindictive besides some odd nutbars.

and FYI: Horde has PVP and usually open world control than the alliance do on grobb, even if we have less of a population but I dont trust people seeing Ironforge.pro 's populations as if its the word of god.
The Alliance here is PVE and raid heavy and use Warcraftlogs a lot more than Horde does, as the numbers on Ironforge show each week’s active raiders/pvpers through public logs. 1 raid team not recording any raids that week= 10 to 25 players not being counted in their weekly census. I had some weeks where im not counted in the census because we forgot to log.

Unless Blizz releases accurate % of each side and the actual number of active (per week) players, we won’t know how bad the unbalance really is.

13 Likes

LOL transfer??? We roll fresh on here
Ally here is most pacifist and scared
My guilde quebecoise from sulfuras transferring here over 60 paladins alone and they all HOJing alliance suckers

3 Likes

i have horde on DD…there weren’t that many ally there before they starting to come here since tbc. maybe 500 ish or less. I know a ton of ally and horde that have moved off the server went to other servers that are busy but not as many as Grobb or even a rp server.

I also have max lvl toons on Grobb that are ally since day 1 as was same for DD for horde. I would be happy to have my horde on Grobb but blizzard has told me that would be bad for the game since its a pvp server yet their reasons are dumb since we have discord and most players can just have two accounts…they did tell me I’m welcome to make a new account for just my horde and buy a boost on Grobb as horde to play my horde again though…I will not support them in their mistakes on server pop issues and how they caused it

1 Like

svp non LOL. C’est bon d’avoir plusieurs du quebecois mais des paladins? Ca c’est dego.

But I do agree that ally is super passive which is hmmm as they got more numbers, but i’ve seen some trivial pvp out in the open vs ally mages and im garbage at it.

1 Like