Where’s the communication Blizzard?

What bothers me the most is Blizzard hasn’t even addressed the issues with ques other than opening free transfers.

This is why I enjoy FFXIV so much, Endwalker launch was plagued with que problems and Yoshi-P himself was very communicative about the issues and what they are doing to fix it…Blizzard hasn’t said anything…

14 Likes

What do you want them to say? “Take the free transfers”? Do you really need them to give you permission to do that?

2 Likes

Yeah and the issue is if I move to sulf we know blizzard will also do nothing to help a dead server and will expect me to pay to xfer back.

1 Like

[Automated]
Greetings,
We are aware of this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you and safe journeys through Azeroth.
Sign, [Insert Screen Name Here]

5 Likes

Heres how it would go down:

Blizzard: Hubba dubba doh you gotta queue some moe
Players: BUT WHAT ABOUT RDF BLIZZARD???!!

1 Like

if you can even transfer back. The mega servers are locked for transfers

1 Like

They did communicate. They said abandon your friends and guildies and transfer servers.

1 Like

hey look i found the dumbest person in the room

Please describe to me what you want Blizzard to say to you. What would they say to you that would make you take the free transfer?

nothing, bro, the point is that the free transfer isn’t a viable solution and the communication we deserve is something better

1 Like

nobody wants to play on a server with 20 people on it, its nonsense

Which server has 20 people on it? You made that up, it isnt true.

2 Likes

sulfuras, old blanchy, both servers have a raiding pop of less than 200, not to mention leaving all your friends and guildies behind

You added a 0 very sneakily. Nice try.

You do realize that this number would go up if you guys transferred there, right? If 4000 people from Benediction go there, the populations are both high and neither has a long queue.

2 Likes

The lack of communication drives me up the freakin wall! It’s crazy how they just ignore it.

Cause Yoshi-P is a god damn chad, meanwhile we got a wannabe Karen over classic and Blizzards personal ex lawyer Ion over at retail.

Also makes you appreciate Japanese culture more cause they actually give a flip about retaining customers, something called respect (to the consumer/buyer and to the seller)

1 Like

Then blanchy dies in Ulduar patch and we gotta go back to bennediction.

oh yeah man “you realize if everybody acted in a perfect way that contradicts all facets of human intuition, the world would be a better place”

well we don’t live in a fantasy world and people aren’t going to do that so blizz needs to figure something else out, jesus

btw you ignored the leaving friends and guildies part, conveneint

What they could say “We’re opening a second fresh start PVP server on US East”

1 Like

The only way that would happen is if you guys fail to take the free transfers. The onus is on you. You Benediction folks have full control over this right now.

1 Like