When will the Alliance bias end?

Alliance has:

• better cities
  • better leaders
  • better lore characters
  • better immersion
  • more spotlight in the cosmic plot
  • wins all their wars

when will it end? This bland favoritism by Blizzard ruines the game experience for Horde players.

3 Likes

The second you quit and came never Back

8 Likes

I fight for the Horde. I will not quit until the Horde is just as strong as the alliance is.

5 Likes

I just spoke with Blizzard and they said they’ll make the Horde kill all of the Alliance if you quit for 10 years.

4 Likes

How to cook dog meat? Boil and stir for ten minutes?
Feed! For! Dogs!
Not from a dog.

Except for No Elven Lands at all for the Alliance, The Spotlight is mostly on Humans instead of Elves, and Dwarves, like Void Elves, and Dwarves, Lack of disappointing finales for those who wanted revenge or continue the war against the horde and etc.

You may say that the Blizzard Favors the Alliance but they mostly Favor the Horde in terms of Gameplay, Lore because Sylvanas, and etc.

3 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time. There’s 2 wins over there!

You couldn’t have used the picture of Tyrande?

No, because there’s no Night Elf pride left.

It felt weird for me too until I started thinking about it. Tyrande is a laughingstock, and her contemporaries aren’t doing much better.

2 Likes

The new one?

I used Varian because he came to my mind when I thought about the Alliance

3 Likes

Just play the Alliance dude, we know you want to. You specifically would fit perfectly as a nelf given your views.

When you quit playing.

1 Like

3 Likes

I could’ve sworn there were more posts here.

This is the biggest evidence of alliance bias. The Alliance pulled a big brown dookie on the Zandalari. And until Rastakhan is not avenged the Zandalari should leave the Horde and block the Horde their ways to their lands. Baine and Thrall need to die also. No peace. No compromise. Death to the alliance. Always. Lok’tar.

2 Likes