When they needed him most, where was he?

The wow pvp hype house tictok and pizza pop station was powered by one man who would keep the hype alive no matter what, abomb. No matter how many people left or how many times people raged, he rushed into the scene with words of wisdom. “This is an rpg “ he would say. When wow needed him most, where is he?

I fear he has gone missing

2 Likes

He can stay missing.

9 Likes

As long as Big Doze stays back 🥲

Or Chadgodx. That guys so cool and handsome and popular

He’s still here I talked to him in forums last week.

He’s playing full nature resist on bc or something

2 Likes

w/e happened to rankoneboost?

:100: Agree with this

Because he got on everybodies nerves, just about everybody at the time put him on ignore. Nobody responded to him anymore so he moved from Arena forums to BG forums. People ignored him again then afterwards he quit.

I’m enjoying TBC which is what a real MMORPG should look like. The Abomb will always fight The Good Fight but Retail is done. SL in reality I hope is the last expansion. They just need to pack up ship and make WoW 2 already and use TBC as the blueprint.

PS- WoW hasn’t been my main MMO since 2016. There are just better games out there to enjoy. Retail is only good to play for the last patch of an expansion for 2-3 months tops. Hang in there guys I’m sure 9.3 will fix everything wrong in SL when it comes out in 2023 :wink:

lmfao i really doubt we r gonna get a patch 9.3

1 Like

You might be right but 9.2 will be in 2022. Then from there Activision has decisions to make. SL likely will be the longest expansion by far. Blizzcon was cancelled because they have nothing to announce. I’d say there is a 10% chance SL is the last expansion.

What Activision can do moving forward is release WotLK Classic then milk that. They have 3 Classic titles. Then with the highly anticipated D2 remastered. Activision has their new model. Make old games again since they are their best games.

If SL is the last expansion and they do old content for a few years and just keep dragging out SL where you have 9.3 and 9.4 while they can work on the next MMO maybe WoW 2 or something else.

Feel free to book mark this post for when it comes true.

TBC is a great expansion and I like eating uncooked potatoes. -Abomb circa 2020

1 Like