When shadowlands is over

i want what i want every expac, the return of gladiator stance

1 Like

That we return to Azeroth to find Sylvanas, Tyrande, Malfurion, Alleria and Veressa together as we’re told all this was a farse and the Elves used it to gain power, form a faction and rule the world.

Then all Elves go to said faction called whatever that ends in Dorei.

Then the 9 people remaining on the Horde and the Humans and friends stop being the only two super powers on Azeroth.

1 Like

Freeze on the ability to create new characters that are lore breaking race/class combinations!

That entirely depends on how shadowlands will end. We all know they’ll go on and throw out a novel and then some stuff afterwards for the next expansion. I just don’t want any more of this narative with an endless abyss of mysteries anymore. The mystery boxes from the older PokĂ©mon games were better suited for that setup than this :sweat:

It just all depends.

1 Like

We wake up to Chromie in a Lady Moonberry costume poking us with a stick in the SW ICU

1 Like

CRZ, scaling world mobs :laughing:

1 Like

I’d like to see a return to the wrath-mop period, no crazy expansion only system, just new abilities while leveling. A return to justice/valor being used to buy gear pieces like wrath/cata and to a lesser extent, mop. Sets dropping in raid again, not these stupid upgradeable, one size fits all, things either.

1 Like

I hope they make m+ fun again

1 Like

From the title, I thought this was going to be a filksong to the tune of “When Irish Eyes are Smiling”.

I’d like to see a Cold War-esque expansion when both H and A go “We have our own problems in our own backyards to deal with”, declare victory and go home. But most players would consider that boring.

I’d like rogues to have FUN stuff to pickpocket again.

No caffeine yet, can’t think of anything else.

1 Like

Honestly I just feel like they went ahead and tried to start explaining things thought ought not be explained. A world needs mysteries beyond our ability to figure them out not because they’re so complicated we couldn’t, but because the world simply doesn’t give us the opportunity; it’s out there but we never encounter it.

To me it’s like the Dwemer in The Elder Scrolls. No one knows what happened to the Dwemer. Where did they go? What happened to them? We’ll never know, and even the game director has stated that he has approximately zero intention of ever telling that story because the world feels more alive when there are things you don’t know. I think he’s right, a real world isn’t fully knowable, and there are logical things that are normally inescapably impossible to know.

Normally what happens to the dead is something best left alone. Maybe you dip into it a little, drop a few vague comments about “the other side,” and then move on. Having us go there, seeing everything for real, and getting all sorts of answers about stuff, kind of demystifies it and
 if you ask me ruined it completely.