When Nightborne become playable

Next Expansion will Suramar become a Capital city? Maybe with some new cooking and fishing dailies?
Illidan will destroy Suramar at the end of the expac in order to fuel himself with magic and kill Sargeras. Then he'll fail and blame Malfurion.
Nightborne will never be playable.

They already said they aren't making another Pandaren type neutral race, and both sides have already given them enough that no mater what they pick the other would feel robbed.
They could still make them playable. Nightborne for alliance and Nightfallen for Horde. During the campaign, the sindorei and nightfallen even attack the city together while Nightborne, kaldorei and quel'dorei attack together.
Never. I would like to see Suramar as a neutral city, though.
10/31/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Nothappening
They will never be playable. Not happening.

You need a break from the forums I think.
this is like the 4th thread that's been necro'd about nightborne being playable. Some solid trolling going on right now
Psh, nightborne playable? Never heard of such a thing!

Dude needs to reroll from necromancer.
12/31/2016 10:28 AMPosted by Phlynch
Nightborne will never be playable.

Yeah!
10/31/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Gehlmar
this is like the 4th thread that's been necro'd about nightborne being playable. Some solid trolling going on right now

But it's like...hilarious. I want it to keep going
10/31/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Solarforge
They will never be playable. Not happening.

Actually, I think you do.

Actually, I think you do.

There was a Nightborne named Nothappening that necro'd all the threads. Think he got banned and all his posts deleted, but the replies after kept the threads bumped up.