When is the poorly thought out not forced, but actually forced servers coming out?

Id like to know the time tables of when this is happening, and when it ends.
Whats the gold cap, lvl minium and the amount of transfers were allowed to have per account.

Since for some reason instead of just merging/connecting all the servers together, you want to break servers apart, and make 2 optional Mega servers, that i assume your going to make it possible to transfer from a pvp server to a pve server again.

1 Like

we would all like to know…but they would rather drop poorly worded rumors and hints with no actual information and then stay quiet for weeks instead.

5 Likes

im tryina figure out how to move 84k gold, cap is 5k per toon, and nothing sells anymore. as well as there isnt anything that can add up to 50k that i would be able to carry over during the transfer.

In TBC i just bought Bags, and sold them at a loss. But now, theres absolutely nothing.

1 Like

keep sending 5k to alt toons and xfer them…since the xfers are free.

lvl 10-30 is 100g cap
30-50 500g cap
60 is 5k cap.

1 Like

If they keep these caps i imagine people will rage pretty hard…but considering how quiet they are about everything something tells me it’s going to be a huge mess, and they know it.

1 Like

I think I’d prefer them connected instead of having to xfer or reroll. I’ve never had to play in a server that’s been fake merged like on retail but it’s so much better than feeling like bailing water by having to transfer. >_<

Wild Growth will be the pve mega server and Crusader strike will be the pvp mega server. There is no mention of new servers… Read for once. Hope you have a great day Wagyu! :people_hugging:

No RP mega server?

I don’t use the forums much so I think i’ve linked this correctly.
They just said yesterday that it’s still going through and for some reason it’s too expensive (???) to just connect the realms. I think it’s just because they don’t want to break classic era more.

I’m ok with a mega server but I hope it’s new servers instead, I lost so many names when chaos bolt closed that I stopped caring about rare and fancy names on my characters.

1 Like

this guy gets it

I hope its not, we didnt need a merge anyways. Would suck to lose my name and alts names because of a random change that never needed to occur. It should be simple. PVE go Wildgrowth, PVP go CS.

I mean I lost all of mine from chaos bolt so I get it. At the end of the day though it’d be good to unlock all the names people who quit in p1-p3 left locked anyway.

For sure merges always suck to lose names on, imo they should have let everyone keep the name but show their OG server at the end but “they dont have the resources for that”

If you have some guild members you’d trust or friends/other players, ask if they can carry some over for you. I would but I know we don’t know each other. Just offering the idea for those you do know/trust. I only have 100g to my name lol. Lvl 60 sadly