When is pre patch lol?

agreed i also believe aug 30th

1 Like

there was jus ttoo much copium on their part

Like yes they screwed up with TBC giving us only 2 weeks… that doesnt mean for WOTLK we needed a 9 week prepatch. these people are silly sometimes i swear

Pre-Patch was canceled due to lack of interest.

Cuz 3-4 is significantly longer than 2.

Us silly folks.

4 weeks is 100% longer than 2 weeks.

Thats significant.

1 Like

Yeah, and 2 hours is “significantly” longer than 1.

100%

“Significant”

If i was 5 minutes late to work, having my first meeting pushed back an hour would be significant. So yes, that is significant.

Perspective my friend.

Interesting you’ll push your perspective in whatever way you find it to be convenient. First, I used the very real numbers of 50%-100%, now you just went 1200%. Looks like someone’s desperate for a W

“Boomkins suck, we’re buffing starfall .015% instead of .01%”

After your inability yesterday to give any logical solution for your wintergrasp / mega server concerns, im not too worried about your opinions.

Just saying.

Regardless of whether you think I was right or wrong, it has no bearing on what I’m saying here, and it’s clear you’re arguing to argue. Your thoughts in this thread have been totally one-sided and completely disingenuous.

Likewise, I really don’t have respect for your opinions either, but it doesn’t change the fact that one extra week isn’t making a difference whatsoever lmao

This is probably true. It lines up with what I predicted pretty much exactly. It could even be later than this.

I can’t wait for all the people to start freaking out on these forums when pre-patch doesn’t drop this week.

LUL.

You’re silver medal troll on these forums, not counting the 100 lfg alts.

Don’t act like people are listening to anything you’re saying…

2 Likes

Its called impatience and thinking they are entitled to it sooner by making useless posts about prepatch thinking blizz would read them and eventually cave in.

Newbies man.

guess i was right

/thread

If I was a troll as you say, wouldn’t my post count indicated I’m gold metal material?

I’m not a troll but just saying.

I post only things I believe in.

no need to bookmark it, it’s confirmed the 30th just like the leak said it would be

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.