When is phase 2 live, date/time EST

My initial response to you literally said it was under “When exactly does this policy go into effect”.

Instead of searching for what I told you to search for in the GDKP post, you immediately decided I had sent you a bad link, making it obvious you didn’t actually even bother to read my response to you, let alone read my response to OP just above my response to you.

In which case, I have to assume you have the reading comprehension of an eight year old since instead of reading the entirety of my post from start to finish before making a fool of yourself, your eyes immediately skipped past my words to look at the only part of my post with a picture in it, the Warcraft Logo of the link I gave you.

You know, like someone who still prefers picture books over novels would do.

They apply the phase 2 patch ahead of the phase 2 release, so in case things break, they have a couple days to fix it. Also, then there aren’t 8 trillion people all trying to download a patch on launch day.

Thanks for the source.

2 Likes

You literally could not reserve names in SOD and it had zero problems with launch just que time, for about an hour until they dropped more servers than only the two megas had a que time, then then upped the server capacity which completely got rid of the que times. There was zero down time on SOD I have a 10 hour stream vod of it for proof.

I waited like 3ish hours, I’m on Living Flame.

I can tell I was one of the few players that got in early, because I immediately went to create a bunch of chars and got names like this one here.

By reserve names, I don’t mean before the servers came up, I mean it’s the first thing I did- create a bunch of chars with names I wanted because those are the first to go.

The server stability was iffy for about an hour or two, the main issue was the queue times so they added more servers to help, and it did.