When is phase 2 live, date/time EST

Cant seem to find any specifics on phase 2 launch, I’m assuming its Friday 9th for Aus but still need to know the time.

:::edit:::
Thanks for all the replies:

Phase 2 goes live on February 8 at 1:00 pm PST (21:00 GMT)
Makes 8am AEST 9th

1 Like

My guess is it will be about the same time SoD itself launched, so probably ~8AM on the 9th.

1 Like

Bruh, you already know Blizzard will have to extend maintence by six hours because they fudged up, it happened at SoD launch as well lol.

Pattern recognition!

I don’t expect the servers to be both up and playable until at least 7pm EST/4PM PST, sometime later in the evening.

Especially with the recent layoffs, some of those were likely tech and server folks, so more work for those that still remain. I know that’s been happening to League and other games I follow, it’s gotten more stressful behind the scenes.

2 Likes

I don’t recall having any server troubles with SoD launch?

You must’ve waited til later, I was there to reserve my names, such as this one lol.

The servers were stuck rebooting, people would get in and get forced out, it was pretty unplayable for the first few hours or so.

I was able to create some chars and reserve the names I wanted, but couldn’t actually play until that evening, lol.

I’m so glad I chose Living Flame, in hindsight. Was originally going for Crusader Strike.

Nah I was there as soon as the servers opened. Maybe it was just the US servers that were being weird? I don’t recall any troubles with Shadowstrike

1 Like

You’re on EU? Yeah, I think the US servers in general had a bit of a rocky start.

Nah, Shadowstrike is an Australian server.

Gotcha, I’m not too familar with all the names, I know EU has a lot of the same ones.

It’s cool we can cross-play with other regions, though.

I’ve played with some Shadowstrike players in WSG, and Penance players too.

1 Like

The pve OCE server was down for a while on launch

Guess my memory is just failing then.

4 EST.

It’s in their blog.

The servers held up fine, but at the moment of launch there were too many people on to effectively play the game

They already told us. 1 pm pacfic so 4 pm est.

Most likely in the afternoon, but there’s a high likelihood that they’ll extend maintenance by several hours. It’ll be down from 7 a.m - 3 p.m (MST) but probably won’t be playable until like 7 or 8 p.m MST.

Taking 20 seconds to process an action is not holding up.

They didn’t crash, if you think you can make a better mmo pls prove it my doing so.

Cringe AF.

People always come out with these ridiculous claims “the game was UNPLAYABLE for 8 hours on launch!” When in reality it was just super laggy in some areas.

1 Like

I don’t know if people actually read the message when logging on the blizz app, but maintenance will be taking the servers down from 7am PST to 3 pm PST on TUESDAY. I don’t think they will be taking down the servers at all Thursday, but I don’t have proof, but the theory on Tuesday being a long maintenance period.

Also, I’m on Wildgrowth US and besides a minor reset when SoD first launched, I was able to keep playing after going through a small que. I logged on, created my toons to save names and then logged into the world only to be booted out and then finally able to get in 5-10mins later.