When Earth Dwarf Playable?

Do you think they’ll be added in 10.2.5 or 10.3? or 11.0?

The BFA initial allied races were added in 7.3.5 I believe rather then the pre patch.

They said you have to gain their trust and work to unlock them, so basically similar to legion(nightborne). In 11.0. 10.3 is FATED patch - no new content, just fated raids.

you have to play the expansion to earn the right to play through the expansion again as a different flavor of dwarf.

Nah dawg im good.,

At least there’s some fun concepts and even a city that can rival dazar’alor.

3 Likes

Okay, that does look nice.

You can check them out in game right now!

They also have a rocking cool faction, the machine speakers. :metal::robot:

1 Like

Are you a paid promoter for this race?

Not exactly, I’m excited to explore the race. Hoping we get an awesome mount for unlocking them too. :mag::robot:

1 Like

I don’t mind them, but they need more differences between dwarves

11.0 you have to finish the main story and earn some favor to become allied with them.

Well, they’re too big to be called dwarves. :straight_ruler::robot:

To be honest, I predict they won’t. The factions and that keep are too dark iron dwarf-- even their heritage armor feels like a dark iron dwarf! :pensive:

1 Like

Could be a major 10.3 story that is an intro to the TWW but meh

I’m trying to recall if any of the allied races were playable in the prepatch to bfa. I don’t think so. I may be wrong though.

In 7.3.5 we got nightborn, void elves, highmountain tauren, light forged draenei. The next one were in 8.0 after you completed the initial campaign and was Dark Iron Dwarves and Mag’har orcs.

Give me my dwarf druid, Blizzard YOU COWARD

Ok, I had forgotten.