When does Shadowlands end?

Just turned in another wow token …when’s the next expansion…Im really sick of Shadowlands…

16 Likes

No one knows or even has a clue. If you’re not enjoying Shadowlands it’s best to quit and wait till the next expansion.

3 Likes

What are you, My MOM?

11 Likes

You didn’t make this thread for genuine answers did you?

3 Likes

I’d be happy if they called shadowlands done and shut down wow for a year just to stop people from expericing this disaster. I’d really take a good look at the decision makers in wow, they’re doing something very wrong.

11 Likes

So because you’re not enjoying the expansion you’d want to stop those that do from playing? Isn’t that a little selfish?

3 Likes

As usual we’ll probably find out what the next installment will be titled later this year so we can be disappointed next year when it drops.

2 Likes

Per “schedule” it will be in 2022, likely late in 2022, or perhaps early 2023.

1 Like

If you don’t like Shadowlands, then it’s probably time to move on from WoW. This has been one of the better expansions so far, and next expansion will likely be made by the B Team.

2 Likes

I don’t think this expansion is the worst to date (yet) but I do think that this was one of the expansions made by the B team. Everything about it is B quality.

3 Likes

Find something else to play?

MoM is WoW upside down

7 Likes

Don’t rly see how is this better than BFA, aside of pvp vendor maybe.

1 Like

September 2022 , enjoy

I hope 9.3

At least it has better class design generally speaking, no azerite, and better story than bfa

1 Like

I think it ended as soon as it started

If you’re sick of the game, why would you cash in a token??

1 Like

SL is just BFA.2

I’ll be honest I enjoyed every other expansion more then Shadowlands, I feel that every other expansion we have played the next didn’t try to repeat as many mistakes like they have in the past…

Shadowlands is literally doing everything wrong, opposite of what players have suggested, systems on systems on systems, literally made torghast even worse now since it has a scoring system now, same with M+… Korthia is literally the most dull thing ever considering how long we waited……

No… don’t you dare say this is the better of expansions…

1 Like