When does Season 4 start exactly?

I’m curious when:

• Season 3 gear is no longer upgradeable
  • Flightstones reset to 0
  • Crests reset to 0
  • Honor doesn’t reset right?
  • What about Conquest?
  • Can you still buy and use Season 3 sockets to Season 3 gear?
  • Anything else reset?

there’s literally a post in the launcher that says Season 4 goes live April 23rd

it all resets.

pretty sure you get put back to 0

1 Like

On Tuesday.

That post doesn’t specifically mention flightstones or crests resetting.

One reason I ask is when 9.1 came out, there was a week where you could still buy sockets with Catalogued Research, as one example.

1 Like

I don’t know. I know the sparks are becoming “Awakened Sparks” so that is a reset for that. Whether the reset resets or not, I haven’t seen mention of it. Everyone is focusing on the difficulty increase for Heroic and Mythic0 dungeons.

Flightstones and Crests will probably get converted into gold, just like last season.

3 Likes

Sure but when? Like there will be Season 3 Vault rewards on Tuesday (I assume?). So do these come non-upgradeable?

Unless something changed on PTR, this is correct. Season 3 gear isn’t upgradeable. Nor is Emerald Dream gear able to be used in the Catalyst any longer.

I’ve got two more days to try to get 441-450 boots on my Warrior to finish out the tier transmog and nothing will drop. :expressionless:

My fault for waiting until last minute, though.

2 Likes

It’ll probably be pre-season on 23rd, and then season goes live a week later. Usually how it is.

It’s fated though… no talent reworks, so no need to “get used to your ability changes.” I’m expecting all M+ and Raid difficulties to be available on Tue, rather than a week from Tue.

Ok, so we’re guessing what will happen in 2 days with the end of season.

This should not be the case.

That’s what I’m thinking too but there’s doubt in me because, well… Blizzard. I’m EXPECTING the 23rd to bring all of the ilvl increases (Normal, heroic and M+) and the raids right away.

Fair enough… I share the same doubts. >.<

1 Like

Always got Amidrassil LFR when it is not the ‘awakened’ raid :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m wondering if I can still upgrade them from there next season.

You will get season 3 rewards in your vault and most likely they won’t be upgradeable anymore.

I always forget to spend currency before it is gone.

1 Like