When does AQ Gate Auto-complete start?

The biggest joke of all is waiting an entire month and in your circumstance possibly more for the server to autocomplete turn ins while still waiting on a response from the 1 Blizzard intern working on Classic. :monkey:

1 Like

Someone on our Discord shared archived pages of the old war effort page. From there, I did a bit of digging and shared this on our Server Discord, and figured I would share here.
Feb 3rd, 2006 (31 days after patch 1.9): https://web.archive.org/web/20060203014729/http://worldofwarcraft.com/wareffort/servers.html
Mar 15th, 2006 (71 days after patch 1.9):
https://web.archive.org/web/20060315200625/http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wareffort/servers.html

There are 3 servers that were unfinished on the 3rd, Frostmourne (51%), Twisting Nether (47%), and Azshara (46%). 40ish days later, on the 15th they were at 99% (a 48% gain), 97% (50% gain), and 92% (46% gain).

The auto-complete could have already kicked in for us, but it’s not going to be the 3.3% people thought it would be. Also consider that those 3 servers likely had people turning in materials, so I believe it would be less then 1.15% gain that Azshara saw each day over that period of time.

What that amount is, we can only guess as we don’t know how much of those materials were actually turned in by people, or if they hadn’t already completed various turnins, or what.

Except over the 24 hour period I was tracking turnins for our server, we had zero copper bars turned in for horde. So literally no auto-complete at all.

PLEASE address this, Blizzard.

Still no evidence of auto turn ins happening yet even on the lowest of low pop servers

this makes me very happy to hear. Just as intended.

some rumors say it will happen after tuesday reset

Rumors mean nothing if it wasn’t posted by a literal blue here, in which case it’s not even a rumor at that point.

gm ticket actually, we will know tomorrow I guess

My name is Game Master Tarethla! I got your issue here about your realm not having unlocked Ahn’Qiraj yet.

I’ve taken a look over this for you, however, there’s not currently any auto-completion features for the AQ gates, so every realm would need to fully go through the event in order to unlock it, which can potentially take a longer time on smaller servers.

I’m afraid that’s not something that we have a way to bypass, so the only way to do it would be to continue to work on the quests for it and do the turn ins as you can to build it up over time.

I encourage you, if you feel that this is something that should be changed, to post your thoughts on our forums, located at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/ or by using the “submit suggestion” button, located in the same window you’d opened to put in your ticket. The forums are read frequently by our developers, and the suggestion button goes right to them, and they use them both to look for feedback as well as ideas for possible changes to the game or the services we are able to offer. =)

I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for, if there had been a way that I could have done so, I gladly would have.

wow auto-complete was a lie!

2 Likes

Glad blizzard can keep all of their GMs up to date on what is going on!

1 Like

The relevant portion.

1 Like

Someone from our server screenshotted a GM response saying that it’s going to start with this weekly reset I am banking on that more than anything…

So reset has happened, 2am has happened (raid/honor reset), still nothing. Customer service responds to tickets to post on forums, we post on forums and get nothing.
The great blizzard con…

No auto complete as of reset. Or honor reset. Not even 20 of any additional resource turned in. Why are we being fed lies by Blizzard?

Blizzard… just lol.

Keep spamming them with bug reports until someone does something. This is so dumb.

1 Like

its gonna take u months to auto complete

keep farming cuz u dont want to wait that long

It’s gonna take us months to farm. We would just like blizz to follow through with what they said. We will still be farming anyways.

My name is Game Master Tarethla! I got your issue here about your realm not having unlocked Ahn’Qiraj yet.
I’ve taken a look over this for you, however, there’s not currently any auto-completion features for the AQ gates, so every realm would need to fully go through the event in order to unlock it, which can potentially take a longer time on smaller servers.
I’m afraid that’s not something that we have a way to bypass, so the only way to do it would be to continue to work on the quests for it and do the turn ins as you can to build it up over time.

the GMs are so out of touch with this game too, they dont have a clue. “we can assist you with that” is so funny, people arnt asking the gms specifically to assist them with finishing the war effort, people are simply asking why the game isnt working the way its suppose to LOL.

Its as if he doesnt even know about the auto turn ins that are suppose to be there, were posted by a blue before AQ patch and happened way back when…

Blizzard please its pretty embarrassing

1 Like